Why would a CVA be rejected?

It could be rejected if the 20 man consortium are named before hand and they are all minted....Ah gimme some more money!

Are you Mr Green?;)

Welcome!:smile:

I'm not convinced over Green's background and some of the names linked with his group.

There's other stuff I can't share unfortunately so, while I'm as cautiously optimistic as the next bear, I'm once bitten, twice shy when it comes to Rangers owner. Today's comments from McDonald in the Express aren't helping.

It is probably worth remembering that Green is only the short-term acting CEO in this consortium from what we gather. A full and proper board is to be introduced post 6 July (everything going smoothly!).

I am a naturally optimistic kinda guy so am prepared to take people at their word until I find they break it. That went for D Murray, CW, TBK and now Green. Unfortunately all 3 others mentioned are not good history lessons for this avenue of trust but it doesnt make it wrong to give the benefit of doubt whilst watching and checking very closely.

i'm guessing that your contacts in Singapore from the Ng deal have an idea who the investors are from that location and that is making you a little sceptical?

The Green consortium are not going to give out any more info until the CVA letter is sent, and wont present their full plan to fans until after it is accepted, by which time they will own the club anyway. My guess (hope) on that is that there are/is big names/money involved which would see a reluctance from creditors to approve a CVA if they knew the wealth of those involved.

Guest @st2oh

Just a theory. ;)

Unlike timmy I dont profess to know the ins and outs of CVAs ...I dunno if you CAN reject it purely due to thinking that those offering it are financially able to offer more?

Ill ask Hillier!

Was chatting to a couple of the mates at the weekend about this, if get out of this smelling of roses do we call Whyte a hero or a crazy stooge.

I doubt he's crazy but he's never a hero. At best he was a dirty rat that did a dirty job which may benefit us but he did it for his own gain.

We could have had the same benefit (losing the threat of the BTB) but it could have been done in a much more passable way. However, no-one wanted to take the fall.

In a way it could be good this way as we have a cartoonesque villain who we can blame without taking the responsibility ourselves.