Fine interview with David Edgar in Evening Times

An excellent article which documents a lot of what I've read on this (and other) forums of late.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/sport/6029538.html

The solution is now in the hands of David Murray. He can allay our fears and counter Edgar's criticism by investing in the team or he can add to them by not reacting and continuing his invisible man act.

well done, i think he's really spoken for the fans. i do wish, though, that he'd mentioned that we need a plan as to where we're going to be in five years time instead of this constant appeasement of the moment.

well done, i think he's really spoken for the fans. i do wish, though, that he'd mentioned that we need a plan as to where we're going to be in five years time instead of this constant appeasement of the moment.

I think he did mention that we wanted to see a timetable of sorts.

Certainly that's what we need desperately. If I had one main criticism of david Murray over the last 20 years is that everything was done on a reactionary basis - not one of planning and long term strategy.

That should be the first pre-requisite of any new owner(s).

Certainly that's what we need desperately. If I had one main criticism of david Murray over the last 20 years is that everything was done on a reactionary basis - not one of planning and long term strategy.

That should be the first pre-requisite of any new owner(s).

agreed. i'll suffer hardship for a plan. if i believe in where we're going i'll do my best not to moan when, in the process of getting there, we stumble along the way. but now its aimless suffering - the fans aren't suffering for a greater good, we're suffering for imcompetence and apathy at the highest level.

and its not good enough.

agreed. i'll suffer hardship for a plan. if i believe in where we're going i'll do my best not to moan when, in the process of getting there, we stumble along the way. but now its aimless suffering - the fans aren't suffering for a greater good, we're suffering for imcompetence and apathy at the highest level.

and its not good enough.

Agreed, i can suffer anything short term as long as i know we have a plan, but right now it looks like we're going nowhere, aimless and i think that is the depressing part.Even though DM is looking to sell he can't just sit back and let the club die, we don't deserve that. WATP