If this Green guy does buy us, what's wrong with it? I'm hearing pure negativity, so can someone put me up to speed on why his bid is a bad one?

Ta :)

Someone can give you more details Danny, but basically the guy supposedly doesn't have a great business history and there's claims that he's previously been involved with Craig Whyte.

Someone can give you more details Danny, but basically the guy supposedly doesn't have a great business history and there's claims that he's previously been involved with Craig Whyte.

Cheers. Looking at the business sheet of Kennedy, for all his current success, his own record isn't infallible either.

I thought he'd publicly stated he was going to destroy us - that's how negative folk have been about him. As for Craig Whyte, being involved with him doesn't have to tar Green with the same brush.

Bar Frankie's "mysterious" twitter copy, nothing official suggests that it is in fact his bid that will succeed and not the other, even more mysterious bid. About either we know next to nothing, only that both have had about 14 days to check the data, even though Miller was named PB. That is what was - unless I am mistaken - said by the admins themselves.

Whereas Paul Murray doesn't have a great business record and he's previously been involved with David Murray.....

There are not a lot of details out there about them as they have supposedly been working away on their bid in the background and kept it all very private. There are only 3 names I have heard and of them only Green is confirmed. The others are Freddie Shepherd and Joe Lewis (remember him from ENIC fame). Neither of these 2 have been confirmed. There is also talk of the finance coming from Singapore (not Ng), again unconfirmed.

I would think more details will come out over next 48 hours and most bears will wait until they hear what they say before making their minds up.

Of course others have already made up their minds that the bid is no good, just like all the other bids that were not TBK.

There are not a lot of details out there about them as they have supposedly been working away on their bid in the background and kept it all very private. There are only 3 names I have heard and of them only Green is confirmed. The others are Freddie Shepherd and Joe Lewis (remember him from ENIC fame). Neither of these 2 have been confirmed. There is also talk of the finance coming from Singapore (not Ng), again unconfirmed.

I would think more details will come out over next 48 hours and most bears will wait until they hear what they say before making their minds up.

Of course others have already made up their minds that the bid is no good, just like all the other bids that were not TBK.

And that is a tad disconcerting.

Why, again, are they the "only show in town" - NONE of us know the finer details of ANY of the bids or the FUTURE plans they have for us - so this whole organised hysteria being created because TBK dont look like getting it is getting out of hand.

FFS people, our club is in grave danger here - we cant be chasing everyone away before we have ANY IDEA of what they plan to do to secure our future.