John Yorkston wants to relegate "newco"

Laughing my ass off. Someone from STV just said that the SPL have confirmed it'll be Ross County who vote on May 30 and not this season's relegated club.

Get it right up ye Yorkston. :flipa::clap::seal:

Before Yorkston started making moves to throw Rangers off a cliff to keep his own club from being relegated I actually wanted Hibs to go down and the Pars to stay up, but now I hope the Pars go down and never come back up. In fact, I hope they get put into administration themselves and end up playing in the 2nd Division or something. :devil:

Lets at least be a little fair.. he is looking at the interests of his club (avoiding relegation through an extra space in the SPL) can he really be slated for it? :thinking:

More importantly.. lets not forget he isn't the only one who has tried to put the boot in.

Lets at least be a little fair..

This is my "fair" view of it:

Yorkston's been scurrying about trying to save his club's derriere by proposing relegating the countries' greatest, most successful football club.

Yorkston's willing to seriously damage Rangers and the quality of the countries' premier league to save his own club's bacon.

Yorkston appears to be willing to put other SPL club's at risk of financial meltdown if it means Dunfermline get a chance to stay in the SPL.

Is this guy serious when he talks about "sporting integrity" ??

He wouldn't know sporting integrity if it smacked him in the face.

This is my "fair" view of it:

Yorkston's been scurrying about trying to save his club's derriere by proposing relegating the countries' greatest, most successful football club.

Yorkston's willing to seriously damage Rangers and the quality of the countries' premier league to save his own club's bacon.

Yorkston appears to be willing to put other SPL club's at risk of financial meltdown if it means Dunfermline get a chance to stay in the SPL.

Is this guy serious when he talks about "sporting integrity" ??

He wouldn't know sporting integrity if it smacked him in the face.

You missed my point entirely.

Yorkston did not spend our money.

Yorkston did not put us in administration.

Yorkston has his own club to run & if £80k ticket money was enough to put them on the brink of administration then surely relegation will kill them. Can you really slate him for looking out for number 1?

Yorkston is not the only chairman with these views, if any sanctions are put in place they will so by majority vote.. not Yorkston's vote.

Re: "Sporting integrity"

When was the last time any one or any club went out of their way to do something to promote sporting integrity? Like for instance holding their hands up when they should have lost? Or admitting they got lucky & a disallowed goal was legitimate? Or apologising to a referee after blowing some steam for a second or two? How about apologies when a player is injured for a bad tackle? How about apologies when away fans ruin a stadium? What about apologising on behalf of one of the most notable people within your religious community when they make outlandish claims about another faith (in context of sport I believe?).

Sporting integrity does not exist in football, IMO. So Yorkston can stop hiding behind that excuse for trying to save his club :)