The RST told us to 'keep our powder dry'

Have never and will never post or view FF, doesn't sound like a place I want to be involved with at all. I was delighted to stumble across Gersnet and find mainly reasonable and sensible fans without all the baggage and hysteria that exists elsewhere.

Well well, my current FF count looks like this:

And as some people on here will know, I'm hardly the sort of chap who agrees to everything and everyone. Yet, not once have I been hunted by an admin, been sin-binned, or the like.

You will always and everywhere get idots and lunatics, not least during such emotional days like these (or after Old Firm games, for that matter). Some are more, some are less outspoken. And on FF, where we currently have some 2,300 users logged on (compared to 47 on here) right now, you are bound to stumble into far more of them.

I would assume that he ain't 100% happy with the TBK bid either, but of these two evils, he openly supports the lesser. He is not the RST, nor is he FF though. If people think otherwise, I'm not taking on the job to make them think differently.

Mark may not be FF or the RST per se but his influence should not be underestimated.

He owns and runs the biggest forum out there. He owns and runs the biggest match-day fanzine. He's the RST media spokesperson. He sits on a variety of other committees and is the RST rep on the Assembly board.

If Mark says something, you can be sure it is FF, RST and Assembly policy.

Suppose all we can do now as a support is hope for the best but plan for the worst. But I think this could be the best opportunity ever for the fans to get some real part ownership in our club, whether that be asset buying or shared ownership. If i was a supporters representative i would be calling for an immediate financial funding from the support, to be held in reserve and too be ready with the cash leverage to invest in or buy assets belonging to Rangers. Should the new owners try to capitalise on any asset stripping in the near future, or should they want investment in a share issue for the long term future of the club.

If Mr Miller comes directly to the support for a share issue, i think it would not go down very well as there is to much suspicion towards him at the moment. But if he works through the supporters representatives, firstly reassuring them of his best intentions for the club. I think he would have more chance of a successful share scheme.

But my suspicions is that he is not here for the long term but rather for short term gains, that is where we as a support could in effect be the beneficiaries of any such plan of Mr Miller's, of a quick turn around and cash for assets sale.

Terrible as this may seam, better dealt with rather than bury our heads in the sand and miss a chance to salvage our club from the wreckage of malpractice and misapropation of the Murray and Whyte custodianships.

Like is said hope for the best but plan for the worse.

Just on the whole FF thing, has anybody looked on there today? It's just a joke what some of them are posting about Miller. But they have been fed so many lies and spin i suppose you cant blame them. I just think we need to give the guy a chance and see what happens, what else can we do?

Just on the whole FF thing, has anybody looked on there today? It's just a joke what some of them are posting about Miller. But they have been fed so many lies and spin i suppose you cant blame them. I just think we need to give the guy a chance and see what happens, what else can we do?

Worked out all hunky dory last time we did that!

Guest wolfman
Mark may not be FF or the RST per se but his influence should not be underestimated.

He owns and runs the biggest forum out there. He owns and runs the biggest match-day fanzine. He's the RST media spokesperson. He sits on a variety of other committees and is the RST rep on the Assembly board.

If Mark says something, you can be sure it is FF, RST and Assembly policy.

but he doesnt speak for me.

but he doesnt speak for me.

To be honest, whenever Mark has his 'official' hat on, I don't disagree with much of his comments.

I think it would be wrong for people to agree all the time anyway.

Worked out all hunky dory last time we did that!

I know mate but really what can we do? The guy should get the chance to tell people his plans then people can say yes or no.

Also, i if Miller walked away, what next? TBK dont look like they could be a used car never mind a football club.