The RST told us to 'keep our powder dry'

The fact the RST only has 1,500-1,700 members and seems powerful enough to influence a bidder is frightening

Dingwall is FF which has a longer reach than RST, I can honestly say I was embarrassed reading some of the rubbish being spouted yesterday.

Dingwall is FF which has a longer reach than RST, I can honestly say I was embarrassed reading some of the rubbish being spouted yesterday.

I think he had the RST twitter acc yesterday too judging by the crazy stuff that was being said.

Would anyone be surprised if MD has been offered employment of some sort by TBK’s? I wouldn't

Don't know about employment, but find it hard that he's doing such a hatchet job for the BK's out of the goodness of his own heart.

Don't know about employment, but find it hard that he's doing such a hatchet job for the BK's out of the goodness of his own heart.

Out of love for Rangers, maybe? (Or have some already cast the runes over the Grandmaster of FF and he's now another devil in disguise?)

I don't think it's fair to suggest that just because MD has strong views on TBK that he's been guaranteed a board position or the like.

After all, the rest of us also have strong views on all bids but none of us have been promised anything.

Like I say, I don't mind constructive criticism of the RST but I'd much rather it wasn't personal or without basis. Also, I resent the inference that just because a few posters may have their own strong opinions on people/organisations, it's somehow reflective of this site or the way it is run.

I don't think it's fair to suggest that just because MD has strong views on TBK that he's been guaranteed a board position or the like.

Yeah, I don't believe that Mark will be standing as a potential director if the fans do get representation.

However he obviously will have a major say on who is proposed by the RST and has the ability to throw the support of biggest forum behind it.

Yeah, I don't believe that Mark will be standing as a potential director if the fans do get representation.

However he obviously will have a major say on who is proposed by the RST and has the ability to throw the support of biggest forum behind it.

Absolutely so criticism of him and FF is going to happen. Thus, it's up to him to deal with that.

As a rule though I think people can be too harsh and too generic in their criticisms about people and other websites. We're supposed to be all bears and disagreement should be healthy, not frowned upon or umbrage taken. As always though it has to be constructive or the valid points within it are lost (or easily ignored).

I won't! Definately not! No not me. mmmmmmm Okay if you twist my arm! Words mean nothing really.