The RST told us to 'keep our powder dry'

Could just be a last ditch propaganda spin from the trust. One last effort to throw a spanner in the works and cause Miller to walk away.

After all the unity we've shown recently, it's good to see all the organisations continuing to work together for the good of the club.

/sarcasm.

It's amazing how the general consensus on FF has went from no Newco to yes Newco but only if The BK's do it.

For once I am in half agreement with FF. Newco. But neither TBK/BK bid nor the Miller bid appear to be particularly good ones.

After all the unity we've shown recently, it's good to see all the organisations continuing to work together for the good of the club.

/sarcasm.

I was just being honest Danny.

I was just being honest Danny.

I wasn't having a go at you bud, you're spot on. The point is that demo recently, as great though it was, didn't change a bloody thing regarding the factions in the Rangers support.

We played happy families for a while, now normal service is resumed and splits, egos, and agendas return to the table.

FF is having a collective wank at the prospect of getting shot of him, talking about Pitch Demo. :facepalm:

FF has been shocking today, MD should never be allowed near Ibrox again. FF today has been one long propaganda trip.

I'm not saying that Miller would be great for Rangers but the way MD has been going on today confirms to me the supporters groups are finished in there present form.

Someone on Twitter absolutely livid that I'm not fully in favour of TBK, calling my stance 'pathetic'. The in-fighting and disagreements are well and truly back.

It seems to me increasingly TBK bid is becoming a supporter/website/RST vehicle. Politics are playing a bigger part in this than is healthy.

Ha, so now I know who the hell 'Rangersunified' is haha :D

We may disagree on a lot, but this one we appear to have parity on.

What are you on about? :D

Ha, so now I know who the hell 'Rangersunified' is haha :D

We may disagree on a lot, but this one we appear to have parity on.

I try be as neutural as poss there