1minute applause for shearer . wtf

Guest BazzaRM

I agree with applause, it is there to "celebrate" his achievements with the club.

But at the end of the day, Bobby must be the centre of attention ond NOT David Murray

Ive never been at a minutes silence at Ibrox period, lol.

I wasnt talking about our particular club.

It just really annoys me when watching on tv you hear these people when they should just be patient and give the club, the fans observing the silence and the person in question the respect they obviously deserve.

I personally don't really mind either way, so long as his death isn't used by people to get at Murray.

That's a fair point - but I can understand why some people would be upset with what seems another example of the club not acting upon the wishes of the support.

The online community is a simpilistic way of judging things but by far of the majority seem to prefer and want a silence.

Rangers should respect that.

Guest north_east_bear

The decision to hold a minutes applause shows you just how wide the divide between the incompetents running the club & it's lifeblood has become.

I personally don't really mind either way, so long as his death isn't used by people to get at Murray.

Agreed mate. All that really matters is that we show our respect.

I dont mean to have a go at any Gersnet members but i think that we have a hell of a lot more to fuckin worry about just now, without looking for things to complain about.

RB:

As I said elsewhere, I don't think this is about one issue but this topic along with other let downs from the club means people are getting more and more frustrated with how the club deal with certain stuff.

As a result, everything is scrutinised and there seems to be little positives to do with Rangers at the moment.

I couldn't applaud if I tried, it has always been a minutes silence, and always will be for me.

Here we are following the timmy herd, instead of leading.:mad:

Im sure the Italians have been doing this for years now, we are not following the timmy herd and even if we were, this is about a Rangers Legend NOT oneupmanship between fans.