Blue Knights + Kennedy Joint Bid Submitted - Ticketus NOT in consortium

Duff & Phelps will pick their favoured non-liquidation liquidation any attempt to separate Whyte from his shareholding might reveal the part played by their very own partner David Henry Grier in the setting up of Whytes' business plan. That's why since practically day one they've been telling us liquidation doesn't mean liquidation.

So you personally think that Duff & Phelps will go with the Bill Miller bid??

Re the CVA and the 75% majority vote.....

It almost makes sense (ALMOST) for us to lose the big tax case. If, again a big IF, D&P are to be believed in that HMRC will be easy enough to deal with, then HMRC winning the big tax case (dependent on quantum of the result) means they would be the ones who could approve the CVA as they will have more than the 75% creditors value, which would remove Ticketus from wielding such power.

If the winning bid has, say, 15 million for the creditors it wont make a difference losing the big tax case - if 75% agree to the CVA terms then they will simply get less p in the pound to share out. If we currently have 55 million of debts including Ticket us at 27 million, and the big tax case comes in at, say another 55 million then Ticketus go from a 49% creditors holding to a 24.5% say in the CVA and couldnt alone veto it.

The creditors would get 27p in the pound in the first example but only 13.6p in the pound in the 2nd one.

Obviously the above are examples and there are too many variables to consider them for any reason other than supposition.

But it MIGHT not be a bad thing to lose the tax case. Cant believe I am saying that.....

So you personally think that Duff & Phelps will go with the Bill Miller bid??

I could see anarchy against D&P if they go with Miller's bid.

This is only my personal opinion but I think that many bears trust TBK obviously - but there are many who still distrust them. However, the inclusion of Kennedy will have allayed a great deal of those fears.

Sure, there will be some who also dont want Kennedy near us either, but for me, the fact that both of them are joining forces from two separate bids means that they should both be in positions to ensure that the other works in the best interests of the club and with sound, proper and appropriate financial management.

Miller's bid takes us back to the single owner. The Kennedy & TBK bid gives us two owners which also should allay fears somewhat.

But it MIGHT not be a bad thing to lose the tax case. Cant believe I am saying that.....

I've said the same myself a while back Craig, but it's also very risky because HMRC are renowned for rejecting football club CVAs. I don't for one minute believe this story about "HMRC will be easy to deal with".

Yes I do .

We'll just have to wait and see. Bill Miller's bid has conditions too.

If D&P do favour going with him, I can't see them making him prederred bidder until after the result of Monday's SPL rule change voting.

We'll just have to wait and see. Bill Miller's bid has conditions too.

If D&P do favour going with him, I can't see them making him prederred bidder until after the result of Monday's SPL rule change voting.

The fact of waiting till Monday alone will clearly indicates their preference.

Miller's bid takes us back to the single owner.

forlanssister seemed to be hearing the other night that Miller's bid was a consortium too and Shane over in the States said he couldn't confirm that one way or the other, so I think there might be an element of uncertainty as to whether Miller is working alone or not.

The fact of waiting till Monday alone will clearly indicates their preference.

Not so sure about that. Both bids have conditions attached and D&P will have various parties to discuss the bids with over the weekend anyway.