Blue Knights + Kennedy Joint Bid Submitted - Ticketus NOT in consortium

There's no way the lawyers representing D&P on behalf of the club will get £25m out of either Whyte or Collyer Bristow. No chance. Whyte doesn't have anything remotely close to that sort of cash (imo) and neither does the spiffing polo player Gary Withey. As for Collyer Bristow, well they're a successful law firm, but they won't be stumping up £25m either. To be honest, I can't even understand why Duff & Phelps are going down that route. It's a total waste of money and the costs will be added to the D&P bill for our administration.

It'll be their PI insurance that pay up, think the evidence is quite compelling, I imagine there will be an out of court negotiated settlement with the insurer (sub £10m), the claim against Whyte will be more for effect than the hope of securing monies.

There's no way the lawyers representing D&P on behalf of the club will get £25m out of either Whyte or Collyer Bristow. No chance. Whyte doesn't have anything remotely close to that sort of cash (imo) and neither does the spiffing polo player Gary Withey. As for Collyer Bristow, well they're a successful law firm, but they won't be stumping up £25m either. To be honest, I can't even understand why Duff & Phelps are going down that route. It's a total waste of money and the costs will be added to the D&P bill for our administration.

Disagree with you totally. we should not let these people fuck us and walk away free. Even if we do not financially win out the case we must show these people up for what they are. I would imagine we can pile the cost of the trial on to them and keep costs at a minimum.

Disagree with you totally. we should not let these people fuck us and walk away free.

I'm not saying we should pete, but they're not going after the guy who did this. Craig Whyte didn't bring in Duff & Phelps for a laugh, he brought them in for a reason and that reason isn't so that they can roger him. They've been working on Whyte's behalf since square one.

I'm not saying we should pete, but they're not going after the guy who did this. Craig Whyte didn't bring in Duff & Phelps for a laugh, he brought them in for a reason and that reason isn't so that they can roger him. They've been working on Whyte's behalf since square one.

If they are suing him for damages then i wouldn't say that is working with him unless they are looking to fuck up the trial.

I would also be looking at suing SDM for something as well. Negligence possibly?

If they are suing him for damages then i wouldn't say that is working with him unless they are looking to fuck up the trial.

I would also be looking at suing SDM for something as well. Negligence possibly?

They aren't suing Whyte for damages though pete. In fact they haven't taken him to court for anything yet.