New strip revealed

Why do the designers keep doing weird stuff with the neck? One season it's some weird shit going on at the back of the neck and then they start doing weird shit with the front of the neck.

Right, so the neck is my first complaint.

Second is that I don't like the size of the RFC crest. It's too big.

Third is what other people have said which is that I don't like the placement of the Tennents logo.

The only design detail that I actually like is the subtle 5 star embroidery.

The crest is big as the strip is commemorative of the 72 team. Therefore it makes sense. Though I can see why some may dislike it.

I personally think it is, as stewarty says, a belter. For one season it is a fine idea to commemorate probably our finest achievement.

Guest Original

I love it, belter. In my opinion its the best since the 72 season.

Everything I've always wanted for years.

No complaints at all. You can order one without the tennants on it, I will be doing so.

They usually make them available without the sponsors logo on them but they don't make it exactly easy to get one.

Had to get one without Carling on it for a mate who was in rehab at the time.

I'd certainly prefer one without Tennants stuck on it.

Best we've had in over 10 years. Was really hoping we'd move away from Umbro but happy with this one. Its got a good casual (not as is soccer casual) look about it. Can see a knock on effect and a lot of clubs copying this.

Best we've had in over 10 years. Was really hoping we'd move away from Umbro but happy with this one. Its got a good casual (not as is soccer casual) look about it. Can see a knock on effect and a lot of clubs copying this.

Well the Mhanks have started already with their new horror top with the commemorative 9 hoops or some crap like that.