RFC in Court tomorrow?

This may have more to do with D&P,s ongoing court case with Collier Bristow than about MIH , could be wrong though .

Remember they have an upcoming £25 million court case for negilgence /professional misconduct due to start in October this year.

This may have more to do with D&P,s ongoing court case with Collier Bristow than about MIH , could be wrong though .

Remember they have an upcoming £25 million court case for negilgence /professional misconduct due to start in October this year.

The court case revolves around the takeover and the whereabouts of money used to provide proof of funding, amongst other things.

This can only be good for us as fans as well. I mean for providing more clarity on the issues. I know it won't change the situation we find ourselves in but if there is anything questionable going on with regards to the sale of the club to Craig Whyte I want to know about it.

This can only be good for us as fans as well. I mean for providing more clarity on the issues. I know it won't change the situation we find ourselves in but if there is anything questionable going on with regards to the sale of the club to Craig Whyte I want to know about it.

Not only that it should weaken Whyte's position with respect to the validity of his floating charge over the club.

This is a good result.

This however does appear to conflict with most recent interviews that Murray granted at his Charlotte Sq bunker. I recall him being quoted as saying that they voluntarily handed over a dossier of information.

This suggests various things to me:

1) They may therefore feel exposed in some way.

2) The dossier of information was a strategy to distract D&P from this exposure and to give the impression that they did nothing untoward by making this clear to the media, knowing they will report it.

3) The fact they had to be forced by a court to hand over additional documents suggests that points 1 and 2 could be true.

The timing of Ally's words last night about seeking clarity over the diligence that led to Murray selling to Whyte also suggests to me where this is heading, I just hope all of this is not too late.

This however does appear to conflict with most recent interviews that Murray granted at his Charlotte Sq bunker. I recall him being quoted as saying that they voluntarily handed over a dossier of information.

This suggests various things to me:

1) They may therefore feel exposed in some way.

2) The dossier of information was a strategy to distract D&P from this exposure and to give the impression that they did nothing untoward by making this clear to the media, knowing they will report it.

3) The fact they had to be forced by a court to hand over additional documents suggests that points 1 and 2 could be true.

The timing of Ally's words last night about seeking clarity over the diligence that led to Murray selling to Whyte also suggests to me where this is heading, I just hope all of this is not too late.

Would Ally have talked to club lawyers before last night interview?

Would Ally have talked to club lawyers before last night interview?

I think it very likely that Ally is privvy to a number of details given his regular discussions with the administrators and the prominence of his role.