Whytes demands - according to the sun

Guest carter001

Guest carter001

According to the sun, Whyte wants

A seat on the board, once a new owner is in place

4 seats in the directors box for life

First refusal to buy back his shares if the club is put up for sale again in future

And, just to top it off, D&P to drop all legal claims against him!!

I don't think he will go quietly!!!

I've tried to stay quite positive through all of this but, with this and the ruling yesterday it's beginning to wear me down!

Guest carter001

He really is a character. I've met him and spoke to him a couple of times and he spouted his lies with such conviction that it's difficult not to believe him about his great plans for the club (this was prior to admistration). He really was that good!

I suppose delusional people believe the shit that comes out their mouth so, that is why he does it so well.

Imo it's total bull from the paper, just crap picked up from the fans forums. No way will Cw want anything to do with Rangers again after he gets a pay off.

I can assure you the claims are (at least partially) true.

He wants to retain a 25% holding and representation on the board (I wonder who he'd choose for that - not), 2 director's box tickets and a cash settlement. Is it any wonder our chums from Asia walked away so annoyed last week? Especially when Tickets and D&P said they could deliver Whyte without such nonsense.

Edited by Frankie

I can assure you the claims are (at least partially) true.

He wants to retain a 25% holding and representation on the board (I wonder who he'd choose for that - not), 2 director's box tickets and a cash settlement. Is it any wonder our chums from Asia walked away so annoyed that week? Especially when Tickets and D&P said they could deliver Whyte without such nonsense.

Cheers mate, it's clear he wont get that. Can we assume all this pish in terms of demands are to get more money to get him to fuck?