Hemdani did ok there, but I feel he has been outstanding this season in Central Midfield and would move him back there. Having said that there are not many options, Svensson doesn't cut it for me as he can't head the ball. Papac looks weak in the air too and J Rod has been shaky all year. We need at least one more centre half- did we not say that in the summer

Makes you wonder why we didn't sign Webster. Not the greatest player but far better than any central defender we have, he would have cost a few hundred grand and been on a reasonably modest wage.

You really have to start to wonder at Le Guen's ability to spot a player. He had six months of uninterrupted football watching to come up with a list of transfers and has failed us badly.

He didn't fancy the likes of Webster, Whittaker, Brown, Thomson and Riordan which would be fair enough if actually brought players in that were better and good enough to actually get in the team.

I don't think I've much patience left for the present squad bar some of the home grown players.

I've probably said this all before but I can't help going through the squad again...

Letizi was never good enough and came with a dodgy reputation.

Klos is now in the same position as Duncan Ferguson was for Scotland, he was harshly treated but has punished himself and the fans more than his employers and it's now hard to empathise.

Svensson and Papac are second string at best and both need a lot of nurturing by top class older centre half. They should be more like 4th and 5th choices.

Rodriguez looked like he might be able to play but after a year and a half has shown that he can't.

Hutton and Bardsley are young and not consistent enough to be first picks.

Smith is the one shining light in defence.

Burke is another exciting player but need to go on a body building course.

Sionko is another that needs time which is not available at club like Rangers.

Fergie is now ready and willing but can't carry a whole team.

Clement shows promise but is young, fragile and needs to get himself fit.

Hemdani is no better than a good squad player who is consistently not bad.

Rae is one of those that obviously does not show enough in training to get a decent shot at the first team.

Bardsley is a promising kid who isn't yet first team material, we'll never get him permanently anyway.

Adam is another promising player but too young to make an impact week in, week out.

Buffel is a waste of a jersey and should be the first on the transfer list come January. How he gets a game before Boyd is unfathomable.

Prso, a truly great player who's body is shot and should not be playing more than about 30 minutes a game. I won't be sorry to see him go as I'm sorry now because he's already virtually left.

Novo is a player who when he's on his game can be fantastic without actually being able to finish consistently - and that really let's us down. A fourth rate player when his confidence is low.

Boyd is a great finisher but can't hold the ball up and lay is off, which is half his role in the 4-2-3-1 system. Needs to play in a 4-4-2 with a big Hateley type target man, but could also do with improving his all-round game.

Prso, a truly great player who's body is shot and should not be playing more than about 30 minutes a game. I won't be sorry to see him go as I'm sorry now because he's already virtually left.

Novo is a player who when he's on his game can be fantastic without actually being able to finish consistently - and that really let's us down. A fourth rate player when his confidence is low.

would you not agree that big Dado has the football brain still but the body cant do what its being asked to do, whereas Novo has the energy and stamina but when he has to think about somethng he invariably makes the wrong decision.

For example the move on sunday where the ball broke off a utd players back and landed at Novos feet. He had time to take a touch and he had Prso peeling off him into a good position but he snatched at it where a better forward/player would have taken a touch. I like Novo, he gives everything and sometimes gets his rewards but if a bid of around 1 million came in for him, id take it