TBK have won, named PB.

We have our own numbskulls who would go to Division 3 to administer a bloody nose to the rest. They can't grasp that we would be causing ourselves damage.

This is where things get pretty complicated casey because under the proposed, heavily sanctioned newco scenario by other SPL clubs, we wouldn't actually be THAT much worse off by dropping down the leagues for a few years. After all, the plans/proposals to try and cripple a Rangers newco in the SPL involve points penalties and the removal of 75% of our SPL income.

Those are just proposals though and hopefully the majority of clubs will laugh it out of 'court'.

Don't forget that included in the £55M debt was £7.7M of debentures holders which wont in essence require repaying.

I didn't !

Although I'm of the opinion that the debentures would be honoured on the existing terms there has been no announcement or even a "leak" to indicate this is so, if I had included it in the scenario then the usual suspect would have been screaming "Source!!! Source!!!!" and that's becoming rather tiresome.

It has the effect however of making the deal even more palatable to those whose acceptance is needed.

It doesn't matter how many times you explain it that £10m (example! ;) ) can in fact be greater than £11.2m some people will never believe you!

This is where things get pretty complicated casey because under the proposed, heavily sanctioned newco scenario by other SPL clubs, we wouldn't actually be THAT much worse off by dropping down the leagues for a few years. After all, the plans/proposals to try and cripple a Rangers newco in the SPL involve points penalties and the removal of 75% of our SPL income.

Those are just proposals though and hopefully the majority of clubs will laugh it out of 'court'.

We'll need to agree to disagree on this one. I think the proposals are spot on, and are designed to stop the Bill Millers of this world in their tracks.

We'll need to agree to disagree on this one. I think the proposals are spot on, and are designed to stop the Bill Millers of this world in their tracks.

Funny how they only come up with these new groundbreaking rules when it's us thou. The new rules proposed are for one thing and one thing only to keep Rangers hogtied and with as little money as possible in the SPL to keep Sky and the sponsors happy it's there for no other reason.