TBK have won, named PB.

Can I repeat my earlier question: why would the millionaires of the TBK's expect Ticketus to pay the fee?

I heard TBK wanted Ticketud to pay the £500k as a guarantee that once a deal was agreed Ticketus wouldn't jump ship to another bid like Bill Ng. Which it appears they did for a period.

A few tweets now saying that the administrators are telling them that no preferred bidder will be announced today!

I know when you read that you say,”Fuck sakes!” I did, but when you settle down and think about it. That means they are giving TBK’s more time.

Miller has said he would wire the £500K to them today, i’m sure they’ll have told him not to bother.......yet.

My guess is there’s some small print to be sorted out between Tickitus and TBK’s, probably along the lines of TBK’s wanting them to sign something saying they won’t jump ship over the next two weeks

I know when you read that you say,â?Fuck sakes!â? I did, but when you settle down and think about it. That means they are giving TBKâ??s more time.

Miller has said he would wire the £500K to them today, iâ??m sure theyâ??ll have told him not to bother.......yet.

My guess is thereâ??s some small print to be sorted out between Tickitus and TBKâ??s, probably along the lines of TBKâ??s wanting them to sign something saying they wonâ??t jump ship over the next two weeks

If I could read the minds of D&P, then I could maybe agree. I just don't trust those cunts one bit.

If I could read the minds of D&P, then I could maybe agree. I just don't trust those cunts one bit.

It’s hard mate. What’s stopping me fully untrusting them is the fact they have their reputation on the line

Itâ??s hard mate. Whatâ??s stopping me fully untrusting them is the fact they have their reputation on the line

Their reputation will remain intact as they can just use the 'not deliverable' caveat. All we can do is wait and see what transpires, but it's becoming increasingly tedious.