TBK have won, named PB.

Guest Bluenose51

the only thing that matters to me is the survival of our great club.so if its to be tbk then they have my backing.

maybe ill get back to sleeping properly at night:woohoo:

Good news - IF TRUE!!!

However, I will still remain sceptical of the BK's - Paul Murray in particular - until:

- everything is signed & sealed.

- their plans are revealed in detail.

- They start delivering their plans.

The future's bright.....the future's Blue!!!!

Not exactly thrilled if this is true. It feels like Rangers fans with egos taking over - without obviously having good funds to back their bid up.

If it is true, and they take over, and it all works out, then I will happily take back my massive concerns.

But right now I think this is a bad move and they're not the best option for the club.

Guest Tom Vallance
Not exactly thrilled if this is true. It feels like Rangers fans with egos taking over - without obviously having good funds to back their bid up.

If it is true, and they take over, and it all works out, then I will happily take back my massive concerns.

But right now I think this is a bad move and they're not the best option for the club.

Who do you think represents the best option for the club?

Who do you think represents the best option for the club?

Not 100% sure - none of the options really stands out as a great choice. My own reluctant choice was Kennedy given his pretty clean business pedigree, the fact other colleagues have spoken well of him, and the fact he's successfully owned a sports club for many years already.

Sale took 20,000 fans to Twickenham for the 1997 Pilkington Cup Final but Leicester won a mistake-ridden match 9–3. This interest quickly faded and the anticipated increased crowds never materialised and relegation from the Premier Division loomed until rugby union-playing local businessman Brian Kennedy came to the rescue late in the 1999–2000 season. Since then, the club has been on a sound financial footing.

Something we need.

Guest Tom Vallance
Not 100% sure - none of the options really stands out as a great choice. My own reluctant choice was Kennedy given his pretty clean business pedigree, the fact other colleagues have spoken well of him, and the fact he's successfully owned a sports club for many years already.

Something we need.

Definitely something we need. Kennedy's seeming reluctance has put me off somewhat however. I fear we are left with a straight choice between Miller and The Blue Knights - and it looks like TBKs have our interests more at heart than Miller.

I agree with pretty much all the above....not 100% with you on the last point though. With the information available, I think it is very difficult to tell which is the best option.

TBK's at least have experience of running the club in PM - that also goes as a negative as well unfortunately. There is also the question of funding - Ng, Miller & Kennedy at least have well documents funding behind them (personal wealth etc.). Hopefully more details of the BK's funding & backers will come out once the CVA has been agreed & signed. It doesn't make sense to offer £10m (example) to clear a £55m debt, then suddenly reveal that the consortium is made up of 10 multi-millionaires each willing to invest £20m each before the CVA is sorted.

I am not exactly over the moon about the BK's....but I will cross everything that can be crossed, and hope to be proved wrong.

I agree with pretty much all the above....not 100% with you on the last point though. With the information available, I think it is very difficult to tell which is the best option.

TBK's at least have experience of running the club in PM - that also goes as a negative as well unfortunately. There is also the question of funding - Ng, Miller & Kennedy at least have well documents funding behind them (personal wealth etc.). Hopefully more details of the BK's funding & backers will come out once the CVA has been agreed & signed. It doesn't make sense to offer £10m (example) to clear a £55m debt, then suddenly reveal that the consortium is made up of 10 multi-millionaires each willing to invest £20m each before the CVA is sorted.

I am not exactly over the moon about the BK's....but I will cross everything that can be crossed, and hope to be proved wrong.

If you take out the "football creditors" of £3.5m (cancelled by football debtors anyway iirc) and the Ticketus £27m then it's £10m (your example) to clear £25m, much more palatable I assume (it ust be noted both scenarios exclude the FTT result).

FWIW I think the fat lady is still just clearing her throat, but what the f*&k do I know?....:whistle: