An analysis of the Bill MIller bid for RFC

I think Shane runs an onofficial RFC t-shirt company.

Whoa, now, Frankie. Shane runs an unofficial RSC, in so much as we could never settle on a pub because I couldn't get the same two people out every week. I'll give you the books on what we did through RforR if you wish, plus the two (yes, two) shirts that we've sold the entire time since I started the new website. I'm disappointed that part of my project didn't take off for the sake of the groups we were working with, but at least we were able to raise some money for some good charities, and for the RFFF. I'm a graphic designer and print broker by trade, so I tried to apply that to raising same funds. Both my former company, and its new incarnation give a pretty decent chunk of all their proceeds to charities and scholarship funds. And in any case now I'm glad I can move on with the CR.org project to bring Bears together for their good causes near and far. That webstore was a time sucker in my world.

Beyond that, I'm a Rangers supporter, have been since I could walk.

Edited by Shane
Moron

Whyte remains a huge obstacle for any bidder. I've yet to be convinced that anyone can do a suitable deal to remove him.

Indeed, I eagerly await to see how either the "absolutely irrelevant" and the "won't be an impediment" is finally dealt with.