An analysis of the Bill MIller bid for RFC

At this point, Frankie, I'd venture a guess that they can't.

You're probably right mate. I hope not but I think you are.

Again, a dream team of high net worth bears backed by knowledgable fans should be all our favourites. Forget Miller, forget Ng and forget some clumsy Hibee. They should be unable to compete. There should be no doubt.

But there is and it should be simple enough to dispel it. I, for one, sincerely hope they can.

Sorry Frankie we dont get a vote. We end up with whoever. Now in my opinion i would rather whoever to be Murray/Kennedy, they might not be ideal but imo better than USA.

I'm not the one asking fans to choose sides.

I'm just asking for our fans to be treated with respect and with transparency.

Ha when we ever ?

That's my point. This should be the time we demand it.

What do we get for our £15-30million? Voting rights? A supervisory board? A couple of fan reps?

What do you want for your £1000?

For all the wailing, gnashing, grunting and moaning it'll boil down to the most basic of factors nothing to do with the merits and counter merits of CVA v newco etc. etc. if the administrators are doing their job which is to look after the creditors interests then it simply comes down to whose bid offers the most pennies in the £ for the creditors, my understanding of they way the bids are (or perhaps will be) structured is that while Millers appears to have the highest headline figure the BK's has by far the highest per £ value to the creditors.

Suddenly quiet enough to have some time to sit and think for a bit...

Shane Nicholson ‏ @ShaneANicholson

@rangersfctrust Contrition is virtue... olive branch offered. I'm off the bandwagon from this moment. Let's get our club sorted.

I've laid out what I know, all I can do now and any bickering does no good. Will make a concerted effort to not partake in the mucking. If the damage is done, so be it. But I'm well enough above the shoulders to know when I've gone too far.

For all the wailing, gnashing, grunting and moaning it'll boil down to the most basic of factors nothing to do with the merits and counter merits of CVA v newco etc. etc. if the administrators are doing their job which is to look after the creditors interests then it simply comes down to whose bid offers the most pennies in the £ for the creditors, my understanding of they way the bids are (or perhaps will be) structured is that while Millers appears to have the highest headline figure the BK's has by far the highest per £ value to the creditors.

Being named preferred bidder may happen tomorrow but a variety of questions remain as to whether a sale can actually be completed over the next 14 days.

Whyte remains a huge obstacle for any bidder. I've yet to be convinced that anyone can do a suitable deal to remove him.

What baffles me about TBK’s is they screamed for clarity of who and what was involved in other bids yet we know very little of them. At least Miller has put his cards on the table. “If” he gets in then it’s “Hell mend Us” if he takes us to the wall. The fans have proved we can’t work together at our most desperate of time in most of our Rangers lives.

Saying that, maybe we’ll look back at this horrible period and it will have brought us closer together. It normally takes a crisis like this to fix certain things. I personally would like to see one unifed supporters group, not 3,4,5 or what ever it is.