An analysis of the Bill MIller bid for RFC

what are you talking about? Why are your ideas not welcome here? Have I missed something?

Pulled back on that, mate. I was pretty well fucking raging at the time. No offence meant, you're mostly top-cookie on my list.

I've made my rebuttals, done mudslinging with a group like that. They have their agenda, I just want the best bidder in the driver's seat: TBK, BK, BM, fucking Oprah Winfrey could come and sink some of her $$$$ into RFC. CVA or Newco, whatever. I hope for my liver's sake that TBK has this sorted today like so many of their foot soldiers are claiming, but I'm not going to worry if it falls to Miller on Monday.

Just out of interest ... this RST-twitterer, who is this? Does s/he speaks for the RST, has s/he the backing with any comments made?

Regarding the analysis ... whiel it is fair to check out his buisiness, where does it state what personal wealth he's got?

There is a broad campaigning in the Scottish press against the Miller bid, which is clearly aimed to rally the Bluenoses under a Scottish/British flag against some vile US-liquidator. You hardly get an objective opinion by an independent business observer, mostly it is uneducated sports press or fan babble. Just take Keith Jackson's hysteria headline about "final bids" or "going bust" next week. Utter rubbish and conjecture, but the legions quickly converted into hordes screaming at all bidders and the admins to finally get the finger out. This does not help one single bit here, only gets unexpected attention levels to each and every word dropped by our tustworthy informants in the press, not least on twitter.

There is no reason to breath any sigh of relief here, far from it. But people should look at the real (!) facts out there:

"In Rangers' case, we have been in administration just more than two months. A lot has been achieved during this time and in comparison to other British football clubs that have entered into administration, it has still been a relatively short spell that we have spent in administration so far.

"However, not every club in administration will have had to deal with the complex issues that Rangers face - the present owner, Ticketus and sanctions from football authorities.

"Unfortunately, we cannot wave a magic wand and make these issues go away. Even beyond our role, the strategy of each bidder in addressing these matters is of vital importance.

... the admins said yesterday, and I repeated this time and again. And then - despite all the panic being raised from certain quarters, you look at other Scottish clubs that have suffered administration and e.g. check out how many points they have been deducted while being in administration. To actually have a precedence. And while it is fine to throw up new horror scenarios of possible (!) sanction by the SFA / SPL, nothing has been decided just yet and if it is being decided, no-one can tell when it is coming into effect.

Don't get me wrong here. Nothing is fine and we are hip deep in the steamy stuff. But that's essentially it and we shouldn't let the press telling us otherwise.

Edited by der Berliner

dB. The RST twitter uses a few people. You can tell by attitude/Syntax and willingness to have open debate. there’s a one that uses it that’s a good guy/girl and will see the other side of the coin. others are rude and won;t listen

Edited by Bears
Retardation

dB. The RST twitter uses a few people. You can tell by attitude/Syntax and willingness to have open debate. there’s a one that uses it that’s a good guy/girl and will see the other side of the coin. others are rude and won;t listen

The good guy is called shorerdbear on here and posts quite often. :)

The good guy is called shorerdbear on here and posts quite often. :)

haha! Cheers dude:D

There's only two of us on twitter. Gordon has a better temperament than me for twitter though, but like everyone, we all make the odd mistake and don't articulate our points as well as we should at times. Nobody's perfect:P

haha! Cheers dude:D

There's only two of us on twitter. Gordon has a better temperament than me for twitter though, but like everyone, we all make the odd mistake and don't articulate our points as well as we should at times. Nobody's perfect:P

You or him ripping the piss out of me without cause last night, mate?

Edited by Shane

You our him ripping the piss out of me without cause last night, mate?

The RST seem to ripping the piss out of anyone and everyone who isn't giving unquestioning loyalty to the Blue Knights.

Dismissing questions as juvenile, slagging off Rangers fans websites, slagging off other bids with standard grade (at best) analysis.

They seemed to be open to all bids but that's suddenly changed and now it's only the one bid, and they thought Ticketus were our saviours and now they're not so sure but why acknowledge the changing of views when they can attack their fellow supporters.

It's all fairly pathetic and they are demonstrating an inability to lead and if anything are puitting many people of the Blue Knights rather than converting them to them. They should be trying to unite the support rather than their agressive attitude that does nothing but alienate their fellow fans who want nothing but what's best for the club.

If they spent half their time and efforts on fact gathering as they did on these ventures it would be of great service to them, their members, and the greater support. Spent 25 minutes attacking a single supporter whose ability to influence was dismissed outright less than eight weeks ago for being too far from Ibrox. It took me less time than that to build a two page list of contacts and info at Miller's company without even reaching out to anyone. Granted I knew where to start, but maybe another five minutes on google could've gotten someone to that position.

When the RST decide to stop treating their own members with disdain I will listen to them.

Until then I will remain a lapsed member and will give no further funding to anything they do.

Sham organisation that is a puppet for MD and his cronies.

They profess to only want what's best for Rangers but from day one have only supported one bid.

That should not be the stance of a group that wants the best for our club.

Bill Miller while not perfect has said a lot of things in his statement that make more sense than anything we have heard from TBK and the RST.