Rescue plan! Kennedy and Knights move to hijack Miller's takeover of Rangers

Agree mate, i think alot of this could have been avoided if TBK or whoever had just made him an offer. CW was always going to get money for his shares, it should have been done day 1 and we could have new owners by now.

Yip. Tickitus got stitched up too, a lot of it can be blamed on them not checking out CW, but they’ve proved they can be negotiated with. We’ve yet to see that with CW

Yip. Tickitus got stitched up too, a lot of it can be blamed on them not checking out CW, but they’ve proved they can be negotiated with. We’ve yet to see that with CW

I am not so sure they were stitched up as they have had links to Whyte in the past. Personally I think it was a plan that spiralled out of control. Getting all those years season tickets for just 27million is just too dodgy for me. As they say if something looks too good to be true then it probably is. I don't trust Tickitus one inch to be honest.

I am not so sure they were stitched up as they have had links to Whyte in the past. Personally I think it was a plan that spiralled out of control. Getting all those years season tickets for just 27million is just too dodgy for me. As they say if something looks too good to be true then it probably is. I don't trust Tickitus one inch to be honest.

Fair enough mate. The fact is they’re here, they’ve proved to be approachable, CW hasn’t been approachable at all

I have missed a lot of this in the past week as I've been on holiday with limited internet access but can someone please explain to me why it is that if the BK's are made up of 9 or 10 multi-millionaires why did they ask or expect Ticketus to put up the £500,000 (apparently then then halved during negotiations) non-refundable deposit last weekend?

Sorry if this has already been clarified?

Also if they are now back in the mix, presumably the deposit still applies; so who is going to pay it?

Has it been stated that any member of the BK's is putting up ANY money or is it all still all being borrowed from Ticketus?

I have missed a lot of this in the past week as I've been on holiday with limited internet access but can someone please explain to me why it is that if the BK's are made up of 9 or 10 multi-millionaires why did they ask or expect Ticketus to put up the £500,000 (apparently then then halved during negotiations) non-refundable deposit last weekend?

Sorry if this has already been clarified?

Also if they are now back in the mix, presumably the deposit still applies; so who is going to pay it?

Has it been stated that any member of the BK's is putting up ANY money or is it all still all being borrowed from Ticketus?

Perhaps their IFA told them there was too much risk in unconditionally parting with £0.5m at that stage?