SSN: Bill Miller Statement

I don't trust a word D&P say.

Matt Slater ‏ @mattslaterbbc

Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details Colin 'no relation...to either of them' Murray has interviewed #RFC admin Paul Clark: Radio 5 Live from 7ish, after Bahrain

Paul Clark was speaking with a forked tongue.

It's not a coincidence that the Blue Knights,Brian Kennedy and Bill Ng have all expressed in public serious doubts about the actions of Duff & Phelps (Clark, Whitehouse and Grier because Griers' been conducting things behind the scenes despite what we've been told).

Duff and Phelps will not consider any bid that is not "unconditional", unsurprisingly the three (ex)bidders (BK's,BK,BN) want to gain control of Whytes' shareholding, despite the bluster of Clark that Whyte "won't be an impediment" he either will not or cannot deliver them.

So while refusing to consider bids from BK's,BK and BN because they are not unconditional he states that he will accept Millers bid to liquidate on Monday, yet according Bill Millers own statement his bid is conditional!

"my offer is contingent upon the regulatory bodies agreeing that the club will begin play in the 2012/13 season in the spl and that they will do so without any loss of points and with all historic titles intact.

"i will not acquire the club unless i receive written assurances from both regulatory bodies to this effect.

Paul Clark is a shameless liar, the questions are, why is he lying and who is he lying for?

Why dont TBK borrow the money from Kennedy ? If both really have the club's interests at heart I am sure TBK will get a better interest rate from Kennedy than Ticketus, and Kennedy could get some level of participation at board level without actually having ownership ?