SSN: Bill Miller Statement

Bill Miller:

"Challenging others to come forward"

"Has played no part in speaking to Whyte/Ticketus, believes they endanger Rangers"

"No plans to liquidate Rangers"

"Will put forward 11.2m"

"Will put club into an incubator company, which preserves club and records whilst CVA is sorted"

"Two companies then merged once CVA is completed"

"Negotiations with SPL to ensure no deductions for next season, offer is contingent on no sanctions from them and therefore time is of the essence"

From SSN

Sounds somewhat encouraging.

Anyone know what his grounds for wanting to buy us are ? Ng says he is a fan, Kennedy has his wife who is a fan, TBK are fans - what is Miller's reason ? Purely business ?

Sounds good, but don't think it's a goer as I can't see D&P doing anything other than continued prevarication and delay. Also a bit uncertain (to put it mildly) if the football authorities would go for it. Hope I'm wrong.

As I said somewhere else, we know very little about him, but all people assume he's a prime liquidator - without having any background knowledge. It looks like he's a different plan up his sleeve.

Edited by der Berliner

Seems like pre-pack/hybrid liquidation. I won't pretend to know if that could work but I'm certainly very wary of it.

Problem is, so far TBK and the A-P guys have failed to do a deal with Ticketus and/or Whyte so we may have no other option.

Any word about what sort of conditions are being specified by the bidders which are causing a problem? Is it possible to put an unconditional offer in when things like the big tax case is hanging over us?

Still have no idea how any of this works in practice given the amount of unknowns and the fact that any hmrc decision is going to be subject to appeal(s). Doesn't feel like we're much further forward at all to be honest.

Any word about what sort of conditions are being specified by the bidders which are causing a problem? Is it possible to put an unconditional offer in when things like the big tax case is hanging over us?

Still have no idea how any of this works in practice given the amount of unknowns and the fact that any hmrc decision is going to be subject to appeal(s). Doesn't feel like we're much further forward at all to be honest.

I'd fancy it's the conditions RE: Craig Whyte that are causing the problem.