Davis nominated for POTY

Davis hasn't had a great season but he's still created the most goals in the SPL which shows his influence.

I don't think we have any stand outs this season but if I were pushed I'd go for Bocanegra, Edu or McCulloch.

Jig would be nowhere near a POTY pick for me because he was absolutely terrible in the first half of the season.

Davis has been ok overall and been a standout in a good number of games in the first half of the season when we still had Naismith because his link-up play with Naismith and Jelavic was absolutely superb and we had that run of wins in the SPL to roar into a good lead at the top of the table. After Naismith got injured though, Davis' performances went downhill a bit and started to fluctuate, then we lost Jelavic and entered administration and our results took another downturn for a few weeks dropping even more points while the squad didn't know whether they were coming or going.

All in all, I'd say our POTY is either McGregor or Boca.

Regarding Mulgrew, I actually think he's one of the best signings they've made in years. When they signed him a lot of people were laughing and saying they had signed a donkey, but I think he's a really good player. Don't think they paid a penny for him either. Not sure about Scottish player of the year right enough.

Scottish PFA announce the nominations.

Davis, Mulgrew, Shiels, and Daly.

I have no idea how Davis got in, he's had a distinctly average season at best.

If Daly finishes top goal scorer then he should get it!