What a mess this is all becoming. On Sunday night at around 10pm I had heard that D&P had agreed to name TBK as PB status within 48 hours. At that time for the first time I was delighted that some progress had actually been made and it had seemed that the Fans Groups statement had some impact and things were finally moving towards a suitable conclusion. (And I dont mean that I was over the moon with TBK as PB, just a non-liquidation bidder being named as PB).

Now at Thursday and we have since seen TBK refuse to pay the £0.5M to stall the deal, Ticketus jump ship to a better offer from Ng, Ng then being the only serious bid left but still no announcement of PB, Ticketus then saying they are keeping their options open, Kennedy reviving his bid, TBK back in, rumours of a new bidder throwing something in, still no announcement from D&P, and here we are nearly at the weekend again, and another week closer to the end of the season and another 10 point deduction.

Will someone (anti-liquidation only) please show some mettle and get this completed and stop playing your posturing poker games with OUR club.

Frankie, I wonder if you know why, within a couple of hours of TBK pulling out, Bill Ng's group were not named as PB. Surely they must have pushed for that?

It looks to the uneducated guesser that their bid is not seen as anywhere near good enough by D&P, and therefore the delays since and subsequent renewed bids from Kennedy and now talk of TBK coming back in (surprise surprise!) have been after discussions with D&P, which in turn must give Ng's group the feeling that they are not really in a good position?

You have to ask though, if a good solid bid that would take Rangers out this mess had come in, would D&F still be at Ibrox. They canâ??t be blamed for all of this.

This goes right back to the start, not just in connection with the bids.

Frankie, I wonder if you know why, within a couple of hours of TBK pulling out, Bill Ng's group were not named as PB. Surely they must have pushed for that?

It looks to the uneducated guesser that their bid is not seen as anywhere near good enough by D&P, and therefore the delays since and subsequent renewed bids from Kennedy and now talk of TBK coming back in (surprise surprise!) have been after discussions with D&P, which in turn must give Ng's group the feeling that they are not really in a good position?

Mate, I don't know all the information I'm afraid.

However, what I do know is that the A-P bid (like TBK) didn't agree with the exclusivity fee (there's no advantage to paying it). Moreover, it's clear that Ticketus and D&P are inefficient in their dealings. Add in the lack of clarity about Whyte's shareholding then this isn't a case of any bid unravelling, walking away or being discredited but merely a difficult period of negotiation to maximise the chances of success for any one deal.

It's a shame that Kennedy (or others) want to try and discredit others when he knows as well as anyone else the challenges in completing any deal.

D&P are there to pick the preferred bidder after setting a deadline for 'best and final' bids. Now they are having discussions with someone who didn't bother putting a bid in.

Pick the victor and let's get on with the fucking show.

Edited by caseyjones

D&P are there to pick the preferred bidder after setting a deadline for 'best and final' bids. Now they are having discussions with xomeone who didn't bother putting a bid in.

Pick the victor and let's get on with the fucking show.

Indeed. I find it amusing that Kennedy finds time to question the credibility of others when he has been deliberately mucking about for the last month.

Indeed. I find it amusing that Kennedy finds time to question the credibility of others when he has been deliberately mucking about for the last month.

If he's being entertained by the administrators, that also opens the door for other interested parties to enter/re-enter the fray, leading to further delay.