Bo�ness True Blues

Last night the latest instalment of Bo�ness True Blues annual dances which was once again a roaring success thanks to the continued hard work of The Captain Of The Ship (Davie) and TomP. Modesty stops me from praising the other committee member, but in reality, he doesn�t put as much in as the other two!!! We had a few dissenting voices this year, but you can not please all of the people, all of the time and I am convinced that the majority of those in attendance had a fantastic time. Also, I am convinced that those who moaned wouldn�t for a minute think about running the club, organise events and get the hassle that the aforementioned committee get.

Thanks to the committee and staff of the Grangemouth Rangers Supporters Club for hosting our annual event for the 2nd consecutive year. Thanks also to Pride Of The Grange Flute Band, the caterers, the band and the disco for providing some fine entertainment. Hats of to Jim Hannah and young Ross Perry for attending the dance and as per being a credit to themselves and Rangers FC. Lastly, thanks to the owners and staff of The Cross Keys pub in Bo�ness for putting up with us this season�.

Whilst arranging a few raffle prizes for our dance, the Captain Of The Ship was in The Argyle Suit to pick up some signed tops. When he arrived, he saw Chris Burke and Stefan Klos. Not being one to miss an opportunity, The Captain decided to approach them and ask if they would accept an invitation to the dance. Once he had the signed tops, The Captain noticed that Mr Burke was involved with some entertaining and was busy, however, Mr Klos was still standing around doing nothing. The Captain approached Mr Klos and extended an invitation to the dance. Mr Klos replied ââ?¬Ë?Sorry, I donââ?¬â?¢t understand Englishââ?¬â?¢ and stormed off. I presume Mr Klos understands enough English to cash his wages in every month tho.

As I said above, hats off to Jim Hannah who has served out club well over the last few years in relation to getting players to attend our events. Recently, we have had Andy Goram, Colin Stein and Nacho Novo. This year, as our dance was over a ââ?¬Ë?game weekendââ?¬â?¢ we knew that we would be struggling to get a first team player. However, Jim managed to obtain a promising youngster in Ross Perry who was in attendance. He was polite, signed autographs etc and hopefully we will see him in the first team sooner rather than later.

Cammy F