Bill Ng Deal Done?

The BBC's Douglas Fraser has heard from a Singapore sports journalist that Ng has £20m for Rangers, :) can't wait to talk signings with McCoist :( and that he's a debt restructuring expert......just like Whyte!

£20m for creditors I assume.

Guest themightymcphed
If SC takeover the club...I do hope they put Guys who have Rangers interests at heart on the board/chairman??

Wonder if any of the Blue Knights will end up on the board?

Unwise to suggest he's got further £20m locked away for Rangers then when a deal is still to be struck with creditors.

His overall bid may be for £20m....£12m for the creditors pot, £8m for purchase & initial running costs???

Ticketus will have talks with TBK and Ng today and insist that no new deal has been agreed with anyone.

Chris McLaughlin on Twitter.

Since this started i’ve found him to be the most miss-informed of everyone on twitter when it comes to the press.

Since this started i’ve found him to be the most miss-informed of everyone on twitter when it comes to the press.

The point with people like him is that they seem (sic!) to be the fastest to report on anything, thus they get many clicks and a certain draw. And as long as some of what they report holds an ounce of info (and/or truth), it does not matter how much conjecture or garbage is carried along the way with it. Some call it gutter press ...