POLL: The Race For Rangers

Guest Rangers Unite

Guest Rangers Unite

Hello Fellow Bears,

In a bid to get a general idea of what the broad Rangers family want in respect of the up and coming preferred bid announcement from D & P.

We have added a new poll to our website, encouraging every Rangers fan to let us know who your preferred bidder would be, or not as the case may be.

The poll is completely neutral and no information is required to vote, just click your choice of the 4 options, let us get an idea of what the bears actually think.

The poll is open to anyone, as stated no information is required to vote, no ulterior motive

http://www.rangersunite.com/polls/

The preferred bidder is expected next week, let's see what the most important people think, us the fans.

I am not sure that your poll is going to be objective though. Much as though anyone can vote, the fact that your group's mantra is about fan ownership would suggest that you get more "pro-fan ownera "straw pollship" folks than not who will vote.

Not trying to have a go, just that I am not convinced that it would necessarily be indicative of the support as a whole.

I would stand to be corrected happily though.

FWIW, my vote is currently for the Asian-Pacific group, I like much of what they are saying. That said, as with all bids, we need to be wary of the wolf in sheep's clothing....

And just who are Rangers Unite? All the other Rangers fans groups are well known Rangers supporters who are not afraid to be named and to have public discussions.

I have read the website and their aims, and it reads like the back of a fag packet stuff. Has this actually been costed, or even attempted to be costed. How much would unsold Hospitality given away to members cost for example. 5,10 & 15% discounts on merchandise seem to be have been made up without any thought to margins or the effect on income.

I agree with a lot of the ideas in principle, in fact I have been pushing a lot of them myself for years on here and elsewhere, but without knowing who is behind Rangers Unite, and therefore not even knowing if they are indeed Rangers supporters or an Operation tango equivalent, I will be having nothing to do with them.

Anyone operating behind a cloak usually has something to hide.