Asian-Pacific bid Q&A at 3pm today

No, that's not the case at all. We can all post what we want within reason, but continually accusing forlanssister or any other regaular and appreciated contributor to the forum of having a secret agenda or alterior motives is NOT 'within reason'. It's not acceptable.

There's people who post on forums who certainly do have an agenda and/or alterior motives like trying to sell causes or goods, but forlan doesn't fall into that category, so please stop it.

I will stop pointing out the truth if i must because i dont want banned but i think your post is very sad for this forum tbh mate.

Anybody can see what he is up to but you it seems, but thats ok thats your call. Also it seem's you are really worried about me pointing out the truth but not so worried about the post's where he has asused me, again sad but thats your call.

I will again confirm i will not post on this again.

Not directly against it mate but does show that 95% of us shouldn't have a direct say in said ownership.

It seems to me that it's just an ego war for some people to make themselves Uber Rangers fans and rule the roost over the 99.9% of ordinary fans. I'm all for fan representation at certain board level meetings etc but actual ownership is just a recipe for trouble. It would be constant knee jerk reactions to every perceived SPL/SFA injustice. What would fans add to the party?

I will stop pointing out the truth if i must because i dont want banned but i think your post is very sad for this forum tbh mate.

Anybody can see what he is up to but you it seems, but thats ok thats your call. Also it seem's you are really worried about me pointing out the truth but not so worried about the post's where he has asused me, again sad but thats your call.

I will again confirm i will not post on this again.

Not wanting to get involved but it's worth pointing out that we can all see and make our minds up about what anybody posts. I don't think anybody is hoodwinked into thinking one way or another by FS or anybody else. It's a forum mate, an open platform for anybodies views. You don't have to agree.

btw I'm not having a go at you, I'm glad peoples opinions are challenged and we have a bit of balance here, it's the main reason I have stuck around.

Edited by Juancornetto

It seems to me that it's just an ego war for some people to make themselves Uber Rangers fans and rule the roost over the 99.9% of ordinary fans. I'm all for fan representation at certain board level meetings etc but actual ownership is just a recipe for trouble. It would be constant knee jerk reactions to every perceived SPL/SFA injustice. What would fans add to the party?

I agree. There is a severe one-upmanship that goes on. I'm a better Rangers fan than you because...

I don't like being told what I think, what I should think.

This one was always going to bite him on the arse it was an act of gross stupidity, needs to give his PR guy a boot in the baws.

Is Bill Ng lying about his Rangers heritage?

Bill Ng recently spoke about his love for Rangers FC, claiming that he was not getting involved with the club for alternative reasons but because he was a fan and in love with the club.

The Singapore businessman made claims in an interview with Scottish newspaper The Daily Record that he watched Rangers lift the European Cup Winners Cup in 1972.

However, a quick google search from Twitter user @CelticResearch shows that the game wasnâ??t even available to watch in Singapore.

The image below shows the TV listings in Singapore on the day of the match and the European Cup Winners Cup tie is not listed at all.

AqNDh-7CQAAtd-P.jpg:large

Despite this, Bill Ng still believes he is the right man to run Rangers FC: â??We want to show that weâ??re not just the type of owners who go in with no understanding and are in it for the money.

â??We will install a board of directors made up of Scottish businessmen who support the club. My mission will be accomplished when another young boy watches Rangers lift a European trophy.â? Should that ever happen, perhaps the young boy will be able to watch it this time.

http://www.justsports.com.sg/2012/04/12/is-bill-ng-lying-about-his-rangers-heritage/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=is-bill-ng-lying-about-his-rangers-heritage

Or he could have watched it up the north of the island in Sembawang in one of the Brit, Yank and commonwealth bases and social clubs that will have beemed the game in for the Military lads

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Naval_Base