The Race for Rangers

So we move from the situation whereby Ticketus have no security to them having security over our beloved Ibrox?

Not happy if true.

I'd be astonished if PM felt this was a good idea.

Fan groups must find out if this is true as a matter of urgency.

RST Twitter account now saying loan security may be based on assets?

Does this mean club assets such as the stadium or training ground? Don't fancy the mortgage route.

Borrowing, Borrowing and more borrowing.

I'd be astonished if PM felt this was a good idea.

Fan groups must find out if this is true as a matter of urgency.

I'm surprised that they have got behind Ticketus so willingly so perhaps they won't have a major problem with this either.

Certain people in the fans group getting blinded by the chance of some power within Ibrox, IMO.

Your 100% correct mate.

The worst bit is RST are backing a bid in order to get more power over fellow fans, no matter the longterm out come for Rangers.

We all now who is pulling these people strings, and if TBK win he will shaft them as soon as he can.

RST Twitter account now saying loan security may be based on assets?

Does this mean club assets such as the stadium or training ground? Don't fancy the mortgage route.

What you mean the same way the assets have been used as security since the floating charge was created in 1999?

What you mean the same way the assets have been used as security since the floating charge was created in 1999?

I understand this is fairly common but given the involvement of Ticketus you'll forgive my concern.

It's a shame that other securities cannot be considered instead.

I understand this is fairly common but given the involvement of Ticketus you'll forgive my concern.

It's a shame that other securities cannot be considered instead.

Bank of Scotland, Lloyds Banking Group etc.etc. there's nothing new at all in our assets being used as security as Duff & Phelps report the other day demonstrated only too well. My preference would be for something akin to the Chelsea Pitch Owners set up so our present nightmare can never be revisited.

Let's not lose the fact here though, that there has been a floating charge since 1999 when it was drawn up by one David Henry Grier of Craig Whyte and Duff & Phelps fame.

This isn’t the issue. It’s the BK’s not telling us the whole truth.