Info on Singaporean bid for club

I see the Sun are running with a story that both the Singapore big and the Yanks are maybe going to pul out after seeing the figures yesterday.

Two points

1. They will have seen these figures well in advance so why they'd change their minds now is very strange.

2. "If" they hadn't seen the figures then they should have been able to get a fairly accurate assessment done before hand with expert accountants, lawyers and people in the know. So if these figures came as a shock to them then i wouldn't want either of them at our club if they have people around them that didn't see this coming,...........we did

Good find, Frankie. £12m into the creditors pot is roughly the same as has been reported about TBK bid. Getting interesting now.

Although the interview is interesting, I wouldn't imagine their figures are all that accurate. Can't see Ng giving away his position at the moment.

Although the interview is interesting, I wouldn't imagine their figures are all that accurate. Can't see Ng giving away his position at the moment.

Probably not, but it will be a ballpark figure. I doubt that 'best and final bid' is an accurate portrayal of what will be going on behind the scenes with D&P and the various parties. I'm positive that tweaks will be getting negotiated here and there in order to squeeze an extra couple of quid out of the winning bidder. I'm half expecting an announcement regarding a final final deadline!

For guys like me that live out this neck of the Woods Ng's big is V exciting. I think it's fair to say there'd either be end of season or pre season tours out here which would obviously make me sexwee

Guest themightymcphed

Looks interesting! The only problem for me.......and it's a HUGE problem that's been running through my head constantly since I heard of this guy is................how the feck do you pronounce Ng????? ;-)

Looks interesting! The only problem for me.......and it's a HUGE problem that's been running through my head constantly since I heard of this guy is................how the feck do you pronounce Ng????? ;-)

hahaha "Ning" or "Nig" depends