Newcastle v Liverpool

Guest superrcooper7

Guest superrcooper7

1-0 Newcastle at half time.

Pretty much Liverpool's first half and should have had a penalty. No idea at all what Caroll was doing diving when he only had to round the keeper!!

Cisse again for Newcastle though, look good when they get going forward. Interesting to see how the 2nd half pans out.

Guest superrcooper7

Newcastle playing really well and deserve there lead, defending well when needed, Suarez has wasted a couple of clear chances and Caroll should have done better with a header, but what a player Cisse looks.

Guest superrcooper7

Reina sent off for a 'head but' stupid, was nothing in it but was still a little head movement I guess I don't think there was any actual contact to the Newcastle player who went down as if shot.

Guest superrcooper7

2-0 FT and Newcastle easily the deserved winners. What an outlet in Cisse and Ben Arfa.

Soured a little when Perch, who had had a good game, got Reina sent off after feigning the headbut, but a well deserved and well played win for Newcastle.

Guest superrcooper7

Did you notice they mentioned it was almost 14 years since they last sacked him?

I thought he walked out, not sacked.

Guest superrcooper7

I think it's the players that have let him down tbh, I really thought Caroll would turn out to be a good signing, even for that silly money and still think he may come good. Suprised Downing hasn't featured more and Liverpool badly suffered during the 8 games Suarez missed.