BBC Claim Brian Kennedy bid for club has been rejected

Well there you go, that's things speeded up for him. I have to say I quite like how he's come across in the interviews he's given so it's a shame that his bid wasn't deemed to be the best. He's clearly had experience of running sports clubs who have had financial difficulties and I still think there's something to be said for having one man ultimately in charge. Assuming its the right man obviously.

Well there you go, that's things speeded up for him. I have to say I quite like how he's come across in the interviews he's given so it's a shame that his bid wasn't deemed to be the best. He's clearly had experience of running sports clubs who have had financial difficulties and I still think there's something to be said for having one man ultimately in charge. Assuming its the right man obviously.

What interviews would they be? I haven't see an interview with him.

His bid may be/have been the best for Rangers.......but, crucially, not for the creditors.

Had heard his bid was well constructed but had the lowest value.

Perhaps he'll throw his hat in with the Blue Knights.

He's already said that he's not interested in being a part of any consortium. 'A camel is a horse designed by committee', I believe the quote was!

Guest Dutchy
What interviews would they be? I haven't see an interview with him.

Same here, I listen to the radio and I'm on the internet everyday, and I've never heard of any interviews he's given?

I don't see that what's happened again. I can't judge whether Kennedy was the right man or not, simply because we're never told anything of the bids. I doubt we every will. One thing I do agree with is that the admins are certainly going very, very slowly.

And of course, he's out, it would seem, for having the temerity to say so.

I've seen various comments from him, I think the longest piece was just before he lodged his bid where he explained why he was interested in buying us and there's been quotes from him here and there since putting his bid in. Always seemed to be talking a lot of sense.