Administrators are taking too long says Brian Kennedy

Kennedy will be wanting the administrators to rip up the deal with Ticketus. They need to make a decision on that, and Whyte's future involvement, before they can realistically think about moving things on to a preferred bidder and any proposed CVA.

Kennedy will be wanting the administrators to rip up the deal with Ticketus. They need to make a decision on that, and Whyte's future involvement, before they can realistically think about moving things on to a preferred bidder and any proposed CVA.

I think all bidders will want that now.

Hillier on Twitter (seems a fair, educated sort) suggests it will take several more weeks before they make decision on the latter.

I think all bidders will want that now.

Hillier on Twitter (seems a fair, educated sort) suggests it will take several more weeks before they make decision on the latter.

Yes, I'm sure that they would all like to know for certain, however, it will affect some/one of the bids more than others if we are to believe what was intimated in court by the administrators legal team.