Martin Bain drops legal action against club

Whatever anyone thinks of the job Bain did in his time as CEO, the shit he got for standing up to Whyte was disgraceful.

The next Blue Knight to be unveiled?

Certainly seems something of an expensive PR exercise for Bain if his claim was so sound.

PM has already said Bain wouldn't be involved with the BKs though.

Whatever anyone thinks of the job Bain did in his time as CEO, the shit he got for standing up to Whyte was disgraceful.

The next Blue Knight to be unveiled?[/QUOTE]

He should never be allowed back in Ibrox.

This stinks of a set up from Murray and CW from the start. The more info that comes confirms to me this has been one big set up and if the old board get back in it will be shocking.

Or perhaps another way of spinning this is that he has been told his case is not too good, and he is trying to get his legals paid from us instead of taking his chances in court.

I for one would be giving the dirty rat not one penny towards his legal fees, and would still want him to answer the many questions asked of him at the time, the main one being why he gave himself a new bumper contract with a huge termination clause just as the club was in the process of being bought out, and at the same time when savage cuts were being made all across the club?

He doesnt fool me one bit.

Or perhaps another way of spinning this is that he has been told his case is not too good, and he is trying to get his legals paid from us instead of taking his chances in court.

I for one would be giving the dirty rat not one penny towards his legal fees, and would still want him to answer the many questions asked of him at the time, the main one being why he gave himself a new bumper contract with a huge termination clause just as the club was in the process of being bought out, and at the same time when savage cuts were being made all across the club?

He doesnt fool me one bit.

Bain gave himself a bumper wage rise. Really? Explain to us how that is possible.

McIntyre may have been paid out in full. Without knowing the details of both cases, it's impossible to compare them.

That's true but the difference in publicity is interesting given the similarities in the way they were allegedly treated.

That's true but the difference in publicity is interesting given the similarities in the way they were allegedly treated.

The level of vitriol directed towards Bain by Whyte wasn't something which McIntyre suffered from, so could have been why he got what he claimed for/agreed to go quietly. I would prefer not to see Bain return, but I can certainly see why he did what he did.

He's still a baldy twat.

Who sat on his hands for years while the club and the support got hammered from all sides, if he could've got any further up Liewells arse he would've disappeared out of existence which would've suited me just fine.

Hope he disappears into the horizon and stays there, Rangers man my arse would any real Rangers man state he would never employ a Rangers fan to work for Rangers.