Rangers fansâ?? fighting fund - a statement

I don't know, mate. I thought McCoist was a director in an agency he was licensed to. He was Naismith's agent, if I remember rightly.

Aye, I heard something like Ally and Durrant has some agency and Edu was signed up to it. Can't confirm whether it's true or not.

What relevance does McCormick's management agency (and Ally's share in it) have to the subject matter of this thread? Even if some people might think there's a conflict of interest on McCormick's part, it doesn't mean there is one. He's an accountant who's a Rangers fan and working for the RFFF free of charge.

This thread is evidence that fan ownership will make a far poorer job of running our Club than CW did.

It would split the support into factions and pit Bear against Bear. It would ultimately destroy the support - which is our greatest asset.

Now - don't get me wrong. I'm all for transparency and accountability. Also I believe that the right mechanisms should be there to ensure that a broad church of the fan base oversee that.

However, decision making, policy and press releases/interaction should be left to someone other than the fans. Take on board opinion by all means. But a few fans deeming to speak for the Club without thinking it through is pretty naive - and in this case, pretty petty and eventually self- destructive.

What relevance does McCormick's management agency (and Ally's share in it) have to the subject matter of this thread? Even if some people might think there's a conflict of interest on McCormick's part, it doesn't mean there is one. He's an accountant who's a Rangers fan and working for the RFFF free of charge.

Was just confirming caseyjones and shorerdbear's posts.

Certainly wasn't inferring anything about anybody.

Was just confirming caseyjones and shorerdbear's posts.

Certainly wasn't inferring anything about anybody.

No problem at all, although I will say that it's a bit odd making that document public after questioning BH making the John Bennett stuff public. :D