Leggat - PARKHEAD IS THE PLACE WHICH TELLS WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY SCOTLAND IS

What do you think of him, Ian?

I'm critical of him because he could be so much better if he'd cut out the childish stuff, pushing his various agendas like TBKs and the random fishing that he does. The first half of the above article is good stuff but he then goes and spoils it with the second half.

We don't need someone with a Daily Star/Sunday Sport mentality. We need someone with credibility. He should revisit his whole approach and go for quality over quantity as he does have some good information at times.

I actually agree with the criticism towards his blog to be honest. I was just wondering why bother reading it if you don't like what he writes. I like to read what he has to say as much as I like to read most things that are relevant to Rangers. I suppose I can take or leave him,but I certainly don't believe everything he writes,much the same as when I post articles from the the rHags,but I like to read them. And he is pro Rangers.

Edited by ian1964

Guest Dutchy

I've subscribed to Leggo, and I kept saying to myself that I'm going to unsubscribe. Mainly because his political views are the oppostie of mine, but I like the way he Blogs for Rangers, so I leave him on.

Most things on the internet are shite, and most people like/dislike what they read by what their own personal likes/dislikes are. You just haave to read between the lines, and even that's not going to get you any closer to the the truth, so calm down about internet shite folks.

Do I come out with lazy tabloid accusations and write like I work for the Sun? I think most blogs are better than Leggo's.

What about your last one? It certainly wasn't to my taste. Should I go back to the thread and do a hatchet job on it and call for it to be removed?

Leggat has his faults but for my taste he's a far better read than most fans' blogs, including yours - and his is the only one I've subscribed to. Sorry if your ego is offended at that but perhaps you need to reign it in a bit and drop the hypocrisy.

In my opinion, either we should allow blogs to be posted or remove them ALL.

I think it's best for me to just not post Leggats' blog as it seems to be causing a wee bit of a stir,we have far more important things to think about right now.

Ian, his blog is only his opinion and it's opinions that keep forums like this one lively. Keep on posting it! We can make up our own minds.

I think it's best for me to just not post Leggats' blog as it seems to be causing a wee bit of a stir,we have far more important things to think about right now.

I think there are more people who would prefer you to post them mate. It's pretty clear it's a blog from Leggo when you post them so people have a choice whether they read them or not