Browns' Wild Swipe At Aluko

He thinks he is a hard man but he really isnt. He only LOOKS the part. Interesting that he tried to square up to wee Aluko yesterday but when he fouled Jig he was out of there pretty swiftly.

He used to avoid big Davie Weir too because he obviously knew not to mess with him. SDOW .... A true gentleman AND a hard man! :D

Guest Dutchy

I don't know if it's CH9, but I still can't see an address. I suspect you're meant to send any complaint to the SFA, but I doubt they'll let anybody do that?

And I still say big fannymass 'dived' for that penalty.

I think he dived too. It's impossible to prove like the one Aluko got a retrospective ban for so maybe he'll get a ban like Sone? :whistle:

I refer you gents to this : http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?40783-Retrospective-ban-for-Samaras

I am still completely convinced that Samaras conned the ref. There was no contact that I could see. You need to look at it a few times and concentrate on just Whittaker to see he pulled out the challenge and then Bocanegra to see he too pulled out the tackle.

I am also completely convinced that there was more contact on Aluko when he got the retrospective ban than there was on Samaras yesterday.

Am I disappointed that the ref gave a penalty ? Not really because from his view it looked like they BOTH fouled Samaras - but when you look at the replays neither touched him, IMHO !

but when you look at the replays neither touched him, IMHO !

I've seen the replays and to me it looked like neither touched him. I'd like to look at the replays again, but the BBC have taken them down by the looks of it, no doubt so they can do their selective editing trickery and put the highlights back up with one or two things removed or edited.

I refer you gents to this : http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?40783-Retrospective-ban-for-Samaras

I am still completely convinced that Samaras conned the ref. There was no contact that I could see. You need to look at it a few times and concentrate on just Whittaker to see he pulled out the challenge and then Bocanegra to see he too pulled out the tackle.

I am also completely convinced that there was more contact on Aluko when he got the retrospective ban than there was on Samaras yesterday.

Am I disappointed that the ref gave a penalty ? Not really because from his view it looked like they BOTH fouled Samaras - but when you look at the replays neither touched him, IMHO !

Have to continue to disagree on this one, Craig, Bocanegra's reaction says it all to me, clear penalty and if it had happened at the other end and not given we would be calling the ref for everything.

Have to continue to disagree on this one, Craig, Bocanegra's reaction says it all to me, clear penalty and if it had happened at the other end and not given we would be calling the ref for everything.

We will have to agree to disagree.

1. If it had happened at the other end I would be claiming a penalty, at the time. However, I would lke to think I would be objective enough to see zero contact when looking at replays.

2. There is no way of saying what Bocanegra's reaction says. The ref has given a penalty and his reaction could just as easily be "fuck, he has given the penalty against me, so he HAS to show me the red card". Doesnt necessarily mean that his reaction is an admission of guilt. his INITIAL reaction, IIRC, is one of throwing his arms in the air - which to me is a "you gotta be kidding" type reaction.

I would urge you, if you can, to take a look at the replays again. Both Gers players pull out of the tackle, IMO. I wouldnt blame the ref though because it DID look like a penalty. Still doesnt mean simulation didnt take place.