Browns' Wild Swipe At Aluko

Just finished watching that again,how the fuck did Broon manage to stay on the park?,he is just like his manager,a cowardly thug & pretend hard man.Typifies their club.

The incident where he was kicking out at Aluko should be looked at retrospectively by the compliance officer. It deserves the same treatment that Naismith was given earlier in the season for swinging his arm and that saw Naismith getting a 2 match ban for violent conduct. Brown deserves the exact same treatment because it was violent conduct. You can't have one rule for us and another rule for them. Hopefully this won't be swept under the carpet amidst all the other issues going on.

The incident where he was kicking out at Aluko should be looked at retrospectively by the compliance officer. It deserves the same treatment that Naismith was given earlier in the season for swinging his arm and that saw Naismith getting a 2 match ban for violent conduct. Brown deserves the exact same treatment because it was violent conduct. You can't have one rule for us and another rule for them. Hopefully this won't be swept under the carpet amidst all the other issues going on.

Or how about McGregor's ban for kicking out earlier in the season too (or was that last season ??). Brown aimed a kick at Aluko, no doubt about it. Remember Loovens got done for a similar kick at Edu last year as well. Comparable instances IMO - ohhhhh, I forgot, you cant compare incidents according to our esteemed authorities.

Remember..... McGregor got done for "intent" without actually hitting anyone, whilst Graham Stack got away with punching Lafferty in the guts.

Seems that punishment often only comes in the form of those in blue.... unless RFC are so much dirtier and sly than other teams.... but only the Tims would suggest that to be the case !

That incident was the 3rd or 4th time Brown went in for uneccesary afters or left a foot in or just generally committed a cowardly foul. Still has the brass neck to dive about to get a booking for Kerkar (joke decision btw). If Brown spent less time trying to play the hard man and more time trying to play football he might become half the player he thinks he is.

That incident was the 3rd or 4th time Brown went in for uneccesary afters or left a foot in or just generally committed a cowardly foul. Still has the brass neck to dive about to get a booking for Kerkar (joke decision btw). If Brown spent less time trying to play the hard man and more time trying to play football he might become half the player he thinks he is.

Anyone notice him having a wee sly go at Rhys McCabe ?

Jogging past McCabe he "bumped" into him and you could see he wanted McCabe to react - McCabe, acting more like the senior professional whilst Brown acted more like the petulant kid, basically just walked away, giving Brown zero ammunition.

Jogging past McCabe he "bumped" into him and you could see he wanted McCabe to react - McCabe, acting more like the senior professional whilst Brown acted more like the petulant kid, basically just walked away, giving Brown zero ammunition.

Says a lot about another good aspect of McCabe's game that he had the maturity to avoid needless confrontation and just get on with concentrating on playing football and dominating the midfield. Brown is always getting up to those sort of antics, so players should expect it and be prepared to ignore the idiot whenever possible.

The barge on McCulloch at the half way line for a throw in. Not that bad on its but when part of 4 or 5 other incidents. There was another attempt to throw his body into Papac I think down in our left back position in the first half. As I say, not major incidents on their own but just several nasty. niggly and late challenges or attempts to leave a boot or body part in to rile or hurt an opponent.

Add in the fact that he's a pretty average player and I'd rather not have him in the Scotland team. We have better.

Add in the fact that he's a pretty average player and I'd rather not have him in the Scotland team. We have better.

Absolutely. If he was a cracking player you could understand the fact that he's a trouble maker being overlooked, but he isn't even a good player.

The barge on McCulloch at the half way line for a throw in. Not that bad on its but when part of 4 or 5 other incidents. There was another attempt to throw his body into Papac I think down in our left back position in the first half. As I say, not major incidents on their own but just several nasty. niggly and late challenges or attempts to leave a boot or body part in to rile or hurt an opponent.

He was at it all game. As soon as Cha was red carded he set about trying to instigate confrontation - IMO in an attempt to get a reaction from RFC players to "even things up".

I have said since he went to them that he is a very average player. I dont think he really offers much of anything - in all honesty, if a guy like that can command 25k per week then there is something wrong with the financial packages on offer at clubs these days.

He thinks he is a hard man but he really isnt. He only LOOKS the part. Interesting that he tried to square up to wee Aluko yesterday but when he fouled Jig he was out of there pretty swiftly.

Also, whilst on the subject of that barge, WTF was Lennon getting involved for ?

Whilst the Tims will bemoan the ref yesterday they can be thankful that Callum Murray kept his cards in his pocket because if he had booked people for fouls that should be booked, then Wanyama would have had a yellow AND a straight red (his hack on Aluko 1st half was awful) and Brown would have ultimately been red-carded too for persistent fouling, although he could also have had a straight red for his wee sly kick out at Aluko.