If Gers win it will prove they have conned fans - JOHN HARTSON

Guest Dutchy
Started to read it and thought why waste 5 mins of my life when I know it's going to a lot of shit written by a bawbag.

Same here. I read about a third of that and decided to give it a by. Some people need to learn when to shut their gobs, especially when a microphone, or journo gets in their way.

Hopefully a lot of pressure has been lifted from the players - the league is effectively gone and their jobs are safe at least until the end of the season.

Added to that, the return of several key players this week - there may be a chance of a good performance...I think Coisty is due a wee bit of payback from the players for the support he's shown them over the past 5 weeks!!!

Guest Dutchy

If there's one thing McCoist deserves, it's a performance from these players against this mhanky lot.

I'm not sure if they will win the title with a draw, but we should go all out for a win, and a dodgy ref decision would be ideal.

It may force lemon to keep his puss shut about refs, but I doubt it.

Guest blueswede

I have never heard so much shite ! our club is going through hell at the moment and if we lose games- we lose games.

This is to be expected, until we get our beloved club back in order- and we all know about the old firm games- any thing can happen.

Our players haven't conned any one- and if we beat the scum tomorrow, thats down to the fact, that we are the Famous Glasgow Rangers, Scottish Champions & this is our castle.........and we will take no prisoners.....

What he doesnt realise is that Celtic are just as shite as the teams we have been playing this season.... so a win doesnt mean we have all of a sudden shown up, more that we have shown them up for the shite that they are :D

The only conman in this story is the person conning his editor into believing he can write for a newspaper. I hope he doesn't call himself a sports journalist because he is not.