The 'DREADED' Scenario.

I've still got my football cap on and dodging all the 'legal' stuff regarding administration and all that.

Of course I'm worried about the Rangers and where the road will lead to, but right now I'm shitting myself regarding the mhanky mhob clinching the title on our pitch. It was their shameful behaviour that meant that never again would a title be settled at Bheasthead or Ibrox in an OF game.

I've been 'worried' for weeks now that those cunts could actually be 'rewarded' with the opportunity to do something they in the first place took out of the game. A league decider between the top two.

Any league in Europe would welcome that - but not in Scotland, well not here because the septic minded fucked it up with their inability to take defeat.

But, there is one last glimmer of hope that this will not be the case.....

If Motherwell win on Saturday v Kilmarnock then Sunday's game WONT be a league clincher.

Come On the 'Well. And of course Come On the 'Gers.

It would be nice just to throw a spanner in the works and win this game to show them they have won it this season for non-footballing reasons.

For us to do that then Ally has to get the team right. Im always confident going into OF games especially at Ibrox but recent defeats from Killie, Hearts and Dundee utd have me a bit worried. Getting Goian, Bocangera, Papac, Ness and Lafferty into the side would be massive, its half a team of first picks that were missing last weekend.

Massive game of pride is at stake to let them know we will be back! At the same time we've 2nd place to hold onto, I dont want to see us drop below Motherwell.

I know its early for team picking and if these players are available Id be looking at:

:am:

:lw::dg::cb::sp:

:sd::me::jn::lm:

:sa::kl:

Edited by Gribz

Of course this game should be cancelled under the SPL's own rules that there will never be another title decider between the OF. If it had been the other way around, this game would already be shelved.

Can it be cancelled though?,I mean the fixture will have to be played at some point,no?.

They could've moved it without to much trouble, me thinks they want to see us Bears lose it big style.

Well a word to the powers that be, we are not like that shower of scum from the East win, lose, or draw it till be done with dignity.

Win, lose or draw next Sunday we all stand shoulder to shoulder with our chins held high and show that shower of Terrorist loving scum. What the REAL greatest fans in the world are all about.

Agree is will of course be much better if we beat the scum, but whatever the result it should be a decent day out and hopefully raise more funds for our club and show them up for what they are.

The match can easily be postponed until after the split and the title has been decided.

The SPL are on record as saying this would never be allowed to happen, and the police also claimed they would never sanction a game with this much profile to happen again.

Add in our administration worries, and the heat for this game can be easily excused to postpone it.

I am 100% certain that if it were us going to the Piggery in a similar position, it would be off.