Lee McCulloch - Interview

Ha thought you were out of this?

Some of our fans have turned into them by letting anything go as long as the player ( McCulloch in this case) kisses the badge and tells us all how much he loves the club. It will never make up for the fact he is a terrible player.

An 18 times capped player is not a "terrible player". You may be a terrible player, Lee McCulloch is not.

Getting personal mate when you dont know me, suppose you will say anything other than the truth about this. Guys like you playing the uber fans are always good for a laugh, to scared to tell the truth in case people dont think you bleed blue.

It's called being objective. You have a dislike to McCulloch and that means you cant see what he has actually done for us. It hasnt all been bad, despite your protestations.

Danny is telling the truth as he sees it, which IMHO is more objective than the truth as you see it.

An 18 times capped player is not a "terrible player". You may be a terrible player, Lee McCulloch is not.

I can confirm i was a less than average player ha, not bad for my BB team but that was about it ha ha.

Lee McCulloch is a terrible player, always has been mate most know this and can admit it.

It's called being objective. You have a dislike to McCulloch and that means you cant see what he has actually done for us. It hasnt all been bad, despite your protestations.

Danny is telling the truth as he sees it, which IMHO is more objective than the truth as you see it.[/QUOTE]

Thats simply wrong mate and i think deep down you prob know that but thats your view mate, i have mean thats cool.

I see nobody will answer me over what he has ever brought to Rangers, his best postion? And more important i see nobody will respond to the question over wither they would say the same about him if he was not a badge kisser that plays the Rangers fan card 24/7?

Yeah, because I always conform with common opinion around here haha :D

I'm the one who got it in the neck recently for calling Aluko's dive what it was, and got quite a few barrels in my direction in the RFFF thread.

You make me laugh CG.

You're right, I don't know you - all I can go on are the posts you've been making recently. And some of your comments are disappointing and unfair.

Tbh mate i have no idea what you have said or not said about other things on here, i'm talking about the op.

My comments are unfair and disappointing? Ok thats your view but at least i'm honest and dont hide behide the badge kissing.

Who gives a fuck about ability now. the second we went into administration i could have cared less about anyone at Rangers' ability. these guys have made sure we survive as a club. The last thing we need is cretins having a go at them. We have enough to deal with form other clubs fans ripping into our club never mind our own fucking fans.

Reality check people, we might not have a club if it wasn't for these guys

I would say while McCulloch's performances have been chequered in the past (although reports of his poor performances have often been exaggerated or even made up), he's been one of our better performers lately, despite being shifted round the field quite a bit. By all accounts he was even our best defender against DU.

He's not only risen to the occasion by offering to play for free, he's also one of the few that has risen to the occasion on the pitch too.

Guest carter001

Another way to look at it is who else have we got? Who would you have had playing at the weekend instead of him? Incase you hadn't noticed we are slightly limited by choice just now.

Regardless of ability, he is a Rangers player. He tries in every game and never hides. If only every player we signed in the past had the same heart. We've had plenty with ability that looked like they didn't give a f**k.

At the present time, I think we should be applauding the players and giving as much support as possible. Let the others do the kicking when we're down.

That is all.

Who gives a fuck about ability now. the second we went into administration i could have cared less about anyone at Rangers' ability. these guys have made sure we survive as a club. The last thing we need is cretins having a go at them. We have enough to deal with form other clubs fans ripping into our club never mind our own fucking fans.

Reality check people, we might not have a club if it wasn't for these guys

The bold bit is sad reflection of modern day fans imo. It's just total rubbish.

As for the cretins bit once again i find it very funny that people that offer nothing in terms of support for a subject feel the need to name call when having a go at fellow fans. It's just the world we live in, if you dont agree and cant back yourself up just start to call names. Keyboard hardman at it's best.