Lee McCulloch - Interview

Just to confirm Craig you are saying that any player that gets a game by any manager must be good?

Did I say that ? I was merely pointing out the managers who apparently disagree with you... and a reasonably lucrative, respected list it is, who disagree with your suggestion that LM is a "terrible player".

I would place bets that each and every one of those managers are better placed than you in terms of judging a player. They do have their coaching badges after all - do you have yours ?

Also your list of manager have more sacking between them than trophy's.

They do ? And that says what ? Each of those managers have more sackings than you and I put together.... does that mean we are better managers than them ? I am a reasonably confident person but I doubt I am a better manager than any of them, dont know about you though.

They must have had a fair number of sackings then given the trophy's that McLeish and Smith won.

Edited by craig

Did I say that ? I was merely pointing out the managers who apparently disagree with you... and a reasonably lucrative, respected list it is, who disagree with your suggestion that LM is a "terrible player"

You were useing the old he must be a great player as x,y and z have picked him.

As i said mate we will never agree on this but the one of the good things about football.

I'm more interested at the thought of some rich Arab buying us and watching them go into meltdown ha.

Did I say that ? I was merely pointing out the managers who apparently disagree with you... and a reasonably lucrative, respected list it is, who disagree with your suggestion that LM is a "terrible player"

You were useing the old he must be a great player as x,y and z have picked him.

Ummm, no I wasnt. I simply listed the managers he has played for. YOU are the one that has taken it as being I suggested that, but I didnt. However, with no disrespect to yourself.... I would trust the word of the likes of McLeish, Smith, Bruce et al before I would trust yours. And McCulloch played for all of those guys - so he obviously possesses something that they liked in a football player.

Again, they are the pros, so I would take their word before yours. It is easy for you and I to play Football Manager and to want Messi.... but the reality is that we dont have the luxury of those players.

McCulloch, to all intents and purposes, is a good, honest pro that gives you 100% every time he steps on the pitch.

As i said mate we will never agree on this but the one of the good things about football.

You are right, we will never agree on this one :D

I'm more interested at the thought of some rich Arab buying us and watching them go into meltdown ha.

Me too to be fair.