Rangers Fighting Fund Meeting - Notes

Suppose it's all perceptions mate, but I'd rather have that operation managed by the club. E-commerce is the way forward so shops, except one or two in Glasgow and one in Belfast, are not required. Personally I would bring back the buy direct campaign back.

Also a lot of companies manage fairly exclusively online nowadays too. Low overheads.

Suppose it's all perceptions mate, but I'd rather have that operation managed by the club. E-commerce is the way forward so shops, except one or two in Glasgow and one in Belfast, are not required. Personally I would bring back the buy direct campaign back.

I'd rather have the operation that maximises the income for the club. I'm surprised that a risk free £3m a year is being ripped up when there is no infrastructure to replace it.

I'd rather have the operation that maximises the income for the club. I'm surprised that a risk free £3m a year is being ripped up when there is no infrastructure to replace it.

Maybe they have paid up front and there is nothing left to get.

There was no confirmation that the JJB and Azure contracts were being ripped up.

As I posted on Feb 15 (not sure if here or elsewhere), the company administrators have the power to cancel any existing contracts in operation at the club IF they deem it not to be in the best interests of the business going forward.

Nothing has changed in this regard, and the admin have not made any decision on this yet.