Six Questions for the Blue Knights

The adminstrators have been quite clear that in their opinion it can only be Whyte they have an issue with, and not the club.

I have no doubt that is the administrator's position - and I am hopeful they are correct. But a position is all it is at the moment until we see some sort of formal denial of their rights to our season tickets and what Ticketus do to address this position from their perspective.

My understanding is that the Ticketus deal can easily be null and voided from RFC POV as it does not bear up to scrutiny. 2 Senior officials from Octopus were up last week to discuss their position and left very depressed and amazed that their Company done such a bad deal and I believe an investigation is now underway internally.

IMO the BK only want ticketus on board for cash, certainly not for ticket selling expertise or to do the "right thing" by them. They got sucked in by Whyte for £24M, tough titties, take it up with him and leave us alone.

So why are the BKs' partners saying that they have to include Ticketus as otherwise they could tie us up in knots for years and could stop the CVA?

Guest Dutchy

One reason they are not putting out a manifesto is that there may well be others that will invest in the club, or so they mentioned on the radio today. I don't know what they've said to the admin today, but we should at least find out by tomorrow, at least.

It does all seem rather cloak and dagger, which flys in the face of Murray wanting to be open and honest.

I certainly wouldn't want an investor that's just looking to make a quick buck. We've already had CW for goodness sake.

So why are the BKs' partners saying that they have to include Ticketus as otherwise they could tie us up in knots for years and could stop the CVA?

It could easily be a porky pie in a bid to try and cover up the likely fact that the BK's have very little money and need to borrow.

Maybe questions should be asked of the other bidders. Who are you and what do you have to do with Rangers would be a start.

This is just the start of a series. We'll be asking sets of questions of other involved parties too. :tu:

Maybe questions should be asked of the other bidders. Who are you and what do you have to do with Rangers would be a start.

I'm sure they will be but it doesn't mean that more questions shouldn't be asked of the BKs as well, and hopefully some answers will be forthcoming from all bidders.

Some people are just being too suspicious of Paul and TBK's - all will be revealed soon.

I think folk are quite right to be suspicious of ANY potential new owner!!!

However at the moment it is difficult to be suspicious of the other parties coz they haven't gone public - Paul Murray can gone the opposite direct & been VERY public.