Six Questions for the Blue Knights

I have worked a bit with Zappa on this and we have a few more "SIX QUESTIONS FOR...." in mind.

I MAY be able to get a certain friend in the media to follow up if the questions are sharp enough. Here are our starters for SIX:

1.Why form a consortium with Ticketus if they may not even be creditors according to Paul Clark?

2.What have you offered the Assembly et al, to get them on board?

3.What have the Assembly offered the consortium?

4.What exact parties and individuals are forming the consortium and what are their planned roles?

5.How much money does the consortium have or expect to have when it makes its bid?

6.Will there be a new share offer, membership scheme such as in German club models or both?

We probabaly know the answers to some of these already but it would be nice to get them on the record.

Feel free to suggest amendments or new questions.

These are important questions for the BK consortium even if we have an idea of some of the answers. There can't be any doubt. We need answers.

I imagine they're fully aware that the fans want some facts pronto, be surprised if they're not out in the press Monday.

All these guys are good business men but don't have the wealth to pull this off.

So where is the money coming from?

Ticketus. Which is what bothers me. Surely the admins can't sell to someone who will buy us with what will be a debt? If ticketus stump up the cash up front, but want it paid back, that is more debt.