Battle to control Rangers attracting 'global interest' â?? administrator

I heard the most ridiculous rumour that AEG are an interested party.

Where from? I actually suggested (sic!) that we may strike a deal with them, as they are heavy hitters in that business and are closely tied to O2, who might be interested in becoming shirt sponsors (Arsenal?). They own quite a few sports teams themselves. Not knowing how good they are dealing with them though.

Watching the rumours about "Far east investment" has had me chuckling.

it seems the following countries have moved since my last geography lesson

Malaysia

Thailand

Singapore

UAE

:D

I think It was Gribz that made the far east offer. I think it was in the region of 24 empty bottles of Heinekin.;)

If at the end of next Friday16th March the Administrators don't let us all know who the bidders are etc etc I would be of the opinion they're just dragging their heels. With the huge sums of money these people are making - I just can't see any incentive for them to get their finger out and sort things out with HMRC and sell Rangers to good people.

It may well be the last job these people have 'if' they're at it, therefore the longer they take the more worried I'll be - with them securing that £3.6 million they know they'll be fine. (why didn't they ask for the £9 million to be secured?)

After last Friday things look much more hopeful, after next Friday I think we'll have a much clearer picture.