Rangers administration: Hope that club can extricate itself from Ticketus deal

One think that should come ouit of this is the end of the "Old Firm " , never again should we work in partnership with those bastards

Whilst I agree with you,it's the mHedia that use it more than any fan

One think that should come ouit of this is the end of the "Old Firm " , never again should we work in partnership with those bastards

Not quite following how this fits in with the story in the OP?

This suggests to me Tickitus borrowed all the money they gave to CW. major alarm bells are ringing now

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/06788788

There are a couple of Ticketus entities mate, not sure which is the one we are interested in. They are owned by Octopus Finance so may well have borrowed the money but from their parent company which is less sinister. I don't want them anywhere near us and can't understand why anybody would. They had zero interest in owning a football club until last month.

That's just one of many Ticketus companies, which are owned by Octopus Finance, which is a fairly big investment company.

Ok thanks mate. Still, why would we do business with them when they've proved to be incompetent already with mega millions

This suggests to me Tickitus borrowed all the money they gave to CW. major alarm bells are ringing now

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/06788788

There are over 60 "Ticketus companies", they are basically tax efficient investment vehicles for wealthy individuals. IIRC they have a fixed lifespan of 5 years (but stand to be corrected) which raises questions re the proposed BK deal. They seem to have disregarded their own business model in order to do the deal with Whyte.

They are victims of their own greed and stupidity, I'm inclined to say f*&k em.

I remain to be convinced that it's worth getting into bed with them, it may well be in our long term interest to be with them it's just that I can't see it at the moment.