Crowns are on the line

It wouldn't surprise me if this happened, nothing would to be honest.

What would surprise me though is the fans taking action, boycotts have been suggested before, and got absolutely nowhere, perhaps over something like this, just maybe.

I have to be honest here, when other teams have gone into administration, my first thought has been, deserves them right if they have spent over the top, while their rivals have run their clubs correctly, then let them take it.

I am now trying to make excuses for my team, and finding it very difficult. I would like to see us holding our hands up and taking our medicine, but what I would fight against is the attempt to make up new sanctions, just because it is Rangers.

I wonder who stands to benefit from these allegation ???

This is a great opportunity to escape this now tim infested sfa and look to a brand new future beginning at the lower rungs of England.

I'm surprised at people suggesting this seriously. If you think the flak we get in Scotland is bad, then wait till we move to the English Leagues. They'll drag up Manchester and every wee instance of hooliganism when we visited in the past. We have few friends in England, least of all any support from some of the EPL wannabees whom we would threaten.