Slovenia v Scotland

It is relatively meaningless due to the U21's playing Holland tonight, and if there's any meaning to be drawn from this game, that is, why did Levein take Forster out of the U21's to play in this game as he never plays attacking footy anyway.

In fact,is Foster getting a game?

It is relatively meaningless due to the U21's playing Holland tonight, and if there's any meaning to be drawn from this game, that is, why did Levein take Forster out of the U21's to play in this game as he never plays attacking footy anyway.

It's a very good point Dutchy. Levein took Forrest off of Billy Stark to play a friendly tonight when the U21s were playing a qualifier, so you have to wonder why, especially when he didn't take Jordan Rhodes off of Billy Stark too when the senior Scotland squad would clearly benefit from having Rhodes as a striking option.

The fact this was on PPV and I was not going to the pub tonight, I watched the England game. I would much prefer to see Scotland but yeah, after the Cyprus game where the Cyprus fans were all dressed as seats they probably had to sell it to who was willing to splash the cash. They wouldn't get many viewers also friendlies like that one, they don't exactly interest me, higher ranked teams yes then maybe. USA in the summer would like to see that.

Guest Dutchy
It's a very good point Dutchy. Levein took Forrest off of Billy Stark to play a friendly tonight when the U21s were playing a qualifier, so you have to wonder why, especially when he didn't take Jordan Rhodes off of Billy Stark too when the senior Scotland squad would clearly benefit from having Rhodes as a striking option.

After Forrest's performance today, maybe it was a very, very good idea by Levein to take him away from the U21's, lol.